Help formulate - page 3

Максим:

From left to right. 1, 2 and 3 yes, 4 no, from it the next one, and between 2 and 3 there is the right candle. Adjusted your screenshot a bit.

I see, it's not clear why 4 is not correct, and why there is the right candle between 2 and 3, it's not an impulse candle after all.(?)

In general, this is what I tried to code for myself, but I failed.

How to describe it to a programmer ... ... but in big pictures and show analogous candlesticks but not impulsive. Everything is complicated

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I see, it is not clear why 4 is not correct, and why there is the right candle between 2 and 3, it is not an impulse candle.(?)

All in all, this is what I tried to code for myself, but the attempts were unsuccessful.

How to describe it to a programmer ... ... but in big pictures and show analogous candlesticks but not impulsive. It is complicated.

There are no ascending candlesticks before 4. And between 2 and 3, i.e. my 3, it fits all the criteria, after the ascending ones, big body, small shadows.

And why are they not, is it a formulation or coding difficulty? I think if you can handle the first one, the second one will be easier.

Максим:

There are no rising candles before 4. and between 2 and 3, i.e. my 3, it fits all the criteria, after rising, big body, small shadows.

And why didn't it succeed, is it a formulation or coding difficulty? I think if you can handle the first one, the second one will be easier.

Well, I was writing to myself, so there was no problem with the wording. Might have gone the wrong way, but it was either the "left" plugs or the skips. This is by the way the system that I trade hands, but coding doesn't work. The whole problem is exactly coding the signal, that is, identifying the right impulses, there is no pattern to them, it may or may not be immediately there for 2-3 sessions.

Try searching, maybe someone knows the logic of coding such moments

P.S. I should add that I coded this:

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I was writing to myself, so there was no problem with the wording. Maybe I went the wrong way, but either 'left' candles were clinging or there were omissions. This is by the way the system that I trade hands, but coding doesn't work. The whole problem is exactly coding the signal, that is, identifying the right impulses, there is no pattern to them, it may or may not be immediately there for 2-3 sessions.

Try searching, maybe someone knows the logic of coding such moments

Here I also understand that this is the right signal and this is not. But all the wording gets very messy.

And where to look for it, here? I'm trying here.

Freelancing? As an option, but I'm afraid it will be about the same.

On third-party forums? How are they different from this one.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

P.S. I should add that I coded this:

I understand the logic with the haymakers

Максим:

I also understand that this is the right signal and this is not. But the wording is all very confusing.

Where do I look, here? I'm trying.

Freelancing? As an option, but I'm afraid it will be about the same.

On third-party forums? How are they different from this one.

On third-party forums are full of non-participants of this resource. Minus is that without money no one will write, well, send money, then there is a chance to see no proger, no money.

Freelance what good that your rights are protected, but only if you compose the job correctly, and how to make it right, it's not even I know, though I'm familiar with the system at all 101%

If you make a wrong assignment, you'll get a wrong program and you won't be able to challenge it.

This is a double-edged sword.

P.S. Added. I would make such a TOR only in pictures with correct and incorrect candles, and I would attach pictures of at least 5 pieces of long and short candles.

Максим:

From left to right. 1, 2 and 3 yes, 4 no, from it the next one, and between 2 and 3 there is the right candle. Adjusted your screenshot a bit.

It looks like the previous bar (X) broke the high (or fractal) in N periods, and the next one - marked with an arrow - closed above the high X.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The downside is that no one will write without money, but if you send money, there is a chance of not seeing either the proger or the money again.

Are you talking about the advisor or the wording of the impulse? I don't count on a free EA and, if about the wording, I think that if it costs anything, it's much less reputation and karma damage.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Freelancing is the good thing that your rights are protected, but only if you properly compose the task; I do not even know how to correctly compose it, although I know the system by all 101%.

P.S. Added. I would make such a ToR only in pictures with correct and incorrect candlesticks, and the pictures attached-be less than 5 pieces with long and short candlesticks.

I will somehow try to, to retreat already too late.

Screens, of course I will attach in the TOR, but it would not have turned out that the programmer understands the logic, too, only in words.

SeriousRacoon:
It looks like the previous bar (X) has broken through the high (or fractal) in N periods and the next one - marked with an arrow - has closed above the high X.

Several fractals may be broken through, but there may not be a signal candle.

Maxim:

Are you talking about the Expert Advisor or the formulation of the impulse? I am not counting on a free EA and if I mean its formulation, then I think if it is worth anything, it is worth much less reputation and karma damage.

I will try it somehow, it's too late to back out now.

Screens I certainly attach in the TOR, but would not have turned out that the programmer understands the logic also only in words.

If we programmed the correct algorithm for impulse candlesticks, the Expert Advisor can be written in 15-20 minutes. But for myself I tried to write it as an indicator.

You have to be very careful when selecting implementers, because there is a tendency to win the tender and get the task first, and only then estimate your strengths. I don't think you want to be in that situation)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Several fractals may be broken through, but there may not be a signal candle.

This is not a signal candle, it is a breakout candle. And the signal ones marked with an arrow are the ones that follow it, are healthy and close above the high of the breakdown one (except for the first arrow, this rule will not work there).

Reason: