Opening a broker - page 6

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

What is the conclusion? The moral of this fable so to speak... of 2 evils...

If they do not want to give you the money, no matter what the reason - just give up and go look for a new brokerage company :) It's the only sensible plan, if you have messed with trading. What in the Russian jurisdiction, that of the Martian. The "possibility to sue" some time in the future, if anything at all, is not a "feature" and not a criterion for choosing a "firm".

For relaxation and enlightenment, you can read the story of the legendary grandfather Neo. He had an account at the stock exchange itself - a real one, with a broker in blessed America.The money was spent a lot of extra money for the Jurists, a lot of time and the result was "nothing". What kind of trials?

If a person is able to win in this world in court against banks/brokers/DC, I'm one hundred percent sure that after one phone call to the right people, the deposit will be delivered to him on half-bent legs without any courts, by special emergency flight from any island together with a packed in a wagon "director") :) Well, if there is nobody to call, then what can be done.The only thing to do in court is to spend extra money/time/nerves.

Wizard2018:

When they won't give you your money, no matter what the reason - just give up and go look for a new brokerage company :) That's the only sensible plan, if you're dealing with trading, whether in the Russian jurisdiction or the Martian one. The "possibility to sue" some time in the future, if anything at all, is not a "feature" and not a criterion for choosing a "firm".

For relaxation and enlightenment, you can read the story of the legendary grandfather Neo. He had an account at the stock exchange itself - a real one, with a broker in blessed America.The money was spent a lot of money on speculators, a lot of time and extra money and the result was "nothing". What kind of trials?

If a man can win in this world in court against the banks/brokers/DC, I'm one hundred percent sure that one phone call to the right people, and without any courts on half-bent deposit will get him an emergency special flight from any island "along with a packed in a wagon "director") :) Well, if there is no one to call, then what can you do.The only thing to do is to go to court and spend extra money/time/nerves.

I know opposite examples at the stock exchange, most recently at a stockbroker, for a decent sum (there, I think it was under a yard of rubles).

I do not know anything about Neo, except that he has a forum. Moreover, if we are the broker, he is nobody there if he is not a resident, so they just did not give him the money. That is what we are talking about. What to say about offshore.

There are sums for which it makes sense to spend time, health and nerves. They are different for everyone.

Alexey Oreshkin:

Comrades, I need to open a forex broker. The wishes are simple

The opening is not in Russia.

2. the absence of unnecessary legislation, control, requirements, licensing, checks on employees, etc.

If you have an idea how to open an office in the Forex brokerage network, you may ask: How do I order an office in Russia? Issues of terminal choice, etc. are not important at the moment. For now you need to choose whose legislation to use.

Where is the best place to do this?

Offshore, anyway.

If you want to open in one piece, look for a firm that registers such offices

They'll tell you everything in great detail.

but it's not the most expensive thing in the business.

You have to start with the software and equipment to get your dreams to melt away

I'll tell you right away, they don't give loans for that.

Renat Akhtyamov:

You still have to start with the software and equipment to make dreams melt away

I will tell you right away that they do not give credit for this.

Let's say he has the money for all this. But how do you get people to go to him to trade? There are brokerage companies a dime a dozen. There is even Gerchic who started it; how many spammers call him offering to trade with them and advertising is all over the place. I do not think that TC's know-how is such that everyone ran to him.

Evgeniy Zhdan:

Let's say he has the money to do all this. But how do you get people to go to him to trade? All kinds of brokerage companies are a dime a dozen. I don't think TC's know-how is direct. I do not think that TC's know-how is such that everyone ran to him.

This issue has already been solved, there is no need to think about it.

Malta

Evgeniy Zhdan:

Let's say he has the money to do all this. But how do you get people to go to him to trade? All kinds of brokerage companies are a dime a dozen. I don't think TC's know-how is direct. I do not think the TC know-how is so great that everyone ran to him.

Something tells me that this may be a story about those who were recently shut down in Russia for misbehaving...

That's why the question with all the accessories is resolved, except the place and the office...

jdjahfkahjf:
Malta
Malta is Europe, with all that implies.
Actually, the location is sort of decided

Alexey Oreshkin:
It's already solved, there's no need to think about it.

So tell me how it's solved.

Alexey Oreshkin:
Malta is Europe, with all that implies.
Actually, I think I've decided on a place

Malta :)

Reason: