Opening a broker - page 2

find business emigration agents in these countries and get information through them

Fast528:
Find business emigration agents in these countries and get information through them

This is a little later. Before you get information from them, you need to understand what you need to ask and what to emphasise. You have to understand what you need to ask and what you want to emphasise.

Alexey Oreshkin:

This is a little later. Before you get information from them, you need to understand what you need to ask and what to emphasise. You need only a licence and an office, which means that there are only two questions.

You only need a licence and an office, so there should only be two questions

Fast528:

All that's needed is a licence and an office, so there should only be two questions

No. What matters is the bank - where will it be? And will transfers from Russia be allowed there? And are organisations allowed to transfer there? So there are more than two questions.

Alexey Oreshkin:

Comrades, I need to open a forex broker. The wishes are simple

The opening is not in Russia.

2. the absence of unnecessary legislation, control, requirements, licensing, checks on employees, etc.

If you have an idea how to open an office in the Forex brokerage network, you may ask: How to choose the trading platform, what payment system to use, what payment system to buy or sell. Issues of terminal choice, etc. are not important at the moment. For now you need to choose whose legislation to use.

Where is the best place to do it?

you wanted to open an exchange! )

multiplicator:
you wanted to open an exchange! )

I already have two exchangers. I've got a third one coming up, purely for crypto.

p.s. but i'm impressed with that comment )

Alexey Oreshkin:

I already have two exchangers. I have a third one coming up, purely for crypto.

I hope you didn't ruin crypto)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I hope it wasn't you who ruined crypto)

Right now crypto is just starting to get interesting, but let's not talk about it, not that topic.

Alexey Oreshkin:

Right now crypto is just starting to get interesting, but let's not talk about that, not the topic.

On the subject. Take a franchise and you don't have to do any paperwork - they'll do everything for you, all you have to do is pay

Vitaly Muzichenko:

On the subject. Take out a franchise and you don't have to draw up anything - they will do everything for you, all you have to do is pay

Not an option. There are peculiarities that I can't tell you about.

Reason: