Opening a broker - page 4

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You see that principals and teachers are mostly

I wonder what you have to do to meet your definition of a "trader"

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You can see that principals and teachers are mostly

Traders are on the other side of the barricades.

Without good marketing, any business will die, even the pasta trade in the market. To do good marketing - you need people who know the industry well.

Well, someone will offer you a trader's services now, and how it can help your company to develop?

And there are really few traders on this resource.

Ready to be an analyst

I'll write predictions "because" and "rock on".

I promise clients the kind of moose the dinosaurs would envy.

here's another trader ))

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Then do not create a topic in Russia.

And for the lack of legislation traders here would tell you to piss off, but there are no traders here

The matter is that for me - as a trader living in Russia - it is very important that neither Russian laws nor obscurants who develop them could influence ACs in any way and even if they wanted they could not do it with their lustful hands. Therefore, the further from the legal islands - the better :)

Why do you need "legislation" on the "Forex"? Are you going to sue?)

Wizard2018:

The more I trade, the better it is for my mercs.)

Why do you need "legislation" on "Forex"? Are you going to sue? :)))

If I do, there will be no one to deal with.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

if I do, there won't be anyone to deal with

There are excellent "brokers" who operate under Russian law. The same VTB-Forex. They are welcome.

And suing the banks is a pleasure)

Evgeniy Zhdan:

There are excellent "brokers" who operate under Russian law. The same VTB-Forex. You are welcome.

And suing the banks is a pleasure).

Have you sued banks many times? Or just to gossip?

Maybe you have tried it with offshore companies, I have something to compare it with. We paid money to lawyers, flew to another country and, as a non-resident, tried to wrestle with rights in another country's language, waving a public offer

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Have you sued banks many times? Or just to chat?

I worked as a court clerk after university for a year and a half. My point is that in the Russian Federation, and probably everywhere else, court is a very unpleasant procedure. It is long, tedious and not cheap - lawyers, expertise, state fees... Add here the competence of judges in "narrow" spheres, such as IT, the court will seem to you a heavy agony.

Then, if you win the trial, that's not all. Get ready for several appeals against the court's decision in higher courts. It often happens that the higher court cancels the decision and sends it back for reconsideration (or whatever this procedure is called, I do not remember). And this can be done several times.

Again, it's not over for you yet. If you win the case, you will run after the bailiffs with a writ of execution to have this decision enforced...

Evgeniy Zhdan:

I worked as a court clerk after university for a year and a half. My point is that in the Russian Federation, and probably everywhere else, court is a very unpleasant procedure. It is long, tedious and not cheap - lawyers, expertise, state fees... Add here the competence of judges in "narrow" spheres, such as IT, the court will seem to you a heavy agony.

Then, if you win the trial, that's not all. Get ready for several appeals against the court's decision in higher courts. It often happens that the higher court cancels the decision and sends it back for reconsideration (or whatever this procedure is called, I do not remember). And this can be done several times.

Again, it's not over for you yet. If you win the case, you will run after the bailiffs with a writ of execution to have this decision enforced ...

I know that "justice" in Russia is not on the side of the plaintiff, but it seems to be the case everywhere

Reason: