Opening a broker - page 5

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

maybe tried it with offshore companies, there is something to compare it to. Paying money to lawyers, flying to another country and trying to wiggle out of it as a non-resident, in a foreign language, waving a public offer

As far as I'm concerned, that's complete nonsense. You have to hire a law firm in that country to represent your interests. But it's very expensive. Very, very expensive.

Evgeniy Zhdan:

As far as I know, this is complete nonsense. You have to hire a law firm in that country and have them represent your interests. But it's very expensive. Very, very expensive.

What's the conclusion? The moral of the story, so to speak... of two evils...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

what is the conclusion?

Don't set yourself up for litigation. Work with reputable brokers, DCs... Not a panacea, but still.

Evgeniy Zhdan:

Don't set yourself up for litigation. Work with reputable brokers, DCs... Not a panacea, but still.

wrong conclusion

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Wrong conclusion.

I would love to hear your conclusion. I hope you will be adequate, without "suing" blah, blah, blah

Evgeniy Zhdan:

I would love to hear your conclusion. I hope you'll be reasonable, without "sue me" blah, blah, blah.

What's the conclusion? The moral of the fable, so to speak... of two evils...

For some reason, I have to explain very simple things to people on this forum, I don't know why

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

What's the conclusion? The moral of the story, so to speak... of two evils...

Evgeniy Zhdan:

Not to set oneself up for litigation. Work with reputable brokers, DCs... Not a panacea, but still.

Please give your side of the story. Adequate, not the usual...

Evgeniy Zhdan:

Please give your side of the story. Adequate, not as usual...

Usually, when a person doesn't understand after a few times, I start swearing really hard... so enough is enough

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Usually, when a person doesn't understand after a few times, I start swearing really hard... so that's enough

Well, here we go again.

Evgeniy Zhdan:

Here we go again.

Sports betting is much safer than Forex. And there's a better chance of winning. But their essence is about the same.

That's the explanation).

Reason: