Question! Do the developers of robots (Expert Advisors) trade themselves? - page 16

Vitalii Ananev:

It's been two years or more since it's been relevant.

Well, it worked until August, then that's it. I had 6 websites, 3 of them written around 2011, 2 in 2014 and one written in 2016, but still under development, that is abandoned.
So the old ones were super optimised and ranked in the top ten in keywords, it took a long time to get to the result. The other 2 were on other topics and were somewhere in the top twenty. Since September, all 5 sites flew away somewhere on page 10 in a search, above there were even those that do not meet the criteria for search, but the new and not dosipisy that is abandoned takes a decent place in rendering, although the average dwell time on the site 5-7 seconds, well there is nothing to read, and there is only a well-made title and description and ...
The secret is simple, the site is written by all the newfangled rules and search engines like it. Rusty nowadays is not in fashion, the last was sold at the end of November, which is super glad, left me only one almost done and one quite in progress, which have no time to deal with yet.

So, you can put 10 articles a day on old, poorly written sites, but I'll put one in a month, and I'll still be above you by a head. There's no discussion about ready-made engines at all.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Since August, only ***, pardon the expression, have been buying links. The search engines have drastically changed the algorithm.

I don't know. it's been a long time since I've promoted.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Since August, only ***, pardon the expression, have been buying links. The search engines have drastically changed the algorithm.

I made a completely different page on my website and wanted to promote it to the top. Google did not want to index my page because if you view it from a phone, you have to move it and the type of user is not convenient :)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Well it worked until August, then that's it. I had 6 websites, 3 of them written around 2011, 2 in 2014 and one written in 2016, but still under development, that is abandoned.
So the old ones were super optimised and ranked in the top ten in keywords, it took a long time to get to the result. The other 2 were on other topics and were somewhere in the top twenty. Since September, all 5 sites flew away somewhere on page 10 in a search, above there were even those that do not meet the criteria for search, but the new and not dosipisy that is abandoned takes a decent place in rendering, although the average dwell time on the site 5-7 seconds, well there is nothing to read, and there is only a well-made title and description and ...
The secret is simple, the site is written by all the newfangled rules and search engines like it. Rusty nowadays is not in fashion, the last one was sold at the end of November, which is super glad, left me only one almost done and one entirely in the development stage, which have no time to deal with yet.

So you can put 10 articles a day on old, poorly written sites, but I will put one article a month, and I'll still be a head taller than you. We're not talking about off-the-shelf engines at all.

This trend started a long time ago. At first, slowly search engines began to ignore links that were (I do not know how to say it rightly) outside the content. That is, subject links inside an article began to be valued. Suppose the subject is motor vehicles. Writing an article on this topic and within the article link to a promoted site. And recently these links do not give any results. For example Yandex now evaluates the site is not on TIC (Topic Citation Index), and instead uses the IKS (site quality index). This change was just in August 18, at the TIC was just influenced by links from external sites. And how to evaluate the IKS is not clear.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Well, it worked until August, then that's it. I had 6 sites, 3 of them written around 2011, 2 in 2014 and one written in 2016, but still under development, that is abandoned.
The secret is simple, the site is written by all the newfangled rules and search engines like it. Rusty nowadays is not in fashion, the last was sold at the end of November, which is super glad, left me only one almost done and one quite in progress, which have no time to deal with yet.

So you can put 10 articles a day on old, poorly written sites, but I will put one article a month, and I'll still be a head taller than you. I'm not talking about off-the-shelf engines at all.

I'm not much of an optimizer. In fact, I know only a little bit, but yes. I read that now Google and Yandex are evaluating sites by quality, and old unnecessary engine, which even in smartphone does not work - already lower in extradition.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Who's ***? Generals?

Alexandr Murzin:
Who's the ***? Generals?

Not really). It's the face of a cheating bully.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Not really). It's the face of a cheated bully

Got it; Chief Warrant Officer.

Vasiliy Kolesov:

With a knowingly profitable advisor? What kind of hassle? I think you're lying, my dear).

If you do not think that the EA is not profitable, you may use it in real trading. I am not lazy)

I do not know how to do this, I will send you the link and if you want you may send me the script to display the history on the chart

Vladislav's site is to put it mildly like Peter K's panel in design), but better than about half a year ago
Reason: