Creating a trading robot - page 2

Vladislav Andruschenko:

ready!

Where to write?

In this thread we will.

First thing we'll do is sketch out a plan. It'll be easy to follow from here.

What we need first of all is a signal for the trading robot to open and close orders. These are signals for the trading robot to open and close orders.

We will need to dig in the TA to create the signals.

Identify the Trend, wave, possible reversals, pullbacks, impulses and more. This is quite difficult, but not hopeless.

Next, create the Expert Advisor itself in order to execute orders and follow trading rules.

Everything is quite simple and interesting.

Go!

Create a public project and give write access to those you trust. You can also write down the plan in the same file there. Well, write in this thread to draw ideas. Maybe that will throw something sensible.

P.S. And here of course the name of the project. So who wants to join and look / test.

Александр:

Indicator? Money management? Martingale?

Something is missing for success...

If you too are asking these questions and have advanced MQL programming skills and/or "advanced hardware" - to test strategies,

I suggest we join forces and share the grail treasure.

P.S. If you already know the secret of success in the forex market and this topic makes you smile - go away...

In this thread I want to find like-minded people willing to work hard to create a trading robot. I have some work, but as they say, one head is good, not one is better.

I am ready to participate in this project! ))

Uladzimir Izerski:

That's where we'll be.

The first thing we'll do is sketch out a plan. It'll be easy going from here.

What we need first to create. These are signals for the trading robot to open and close orders.

We will need to dig in the TA to create the signals.

Identify the Trend, wave, possible reversals, pullbacks, impulses and more. It is quite difficult, but not hopeless.

Next, create the Expert Advisor itself in order to execute orders and follow trading rules.

Everything is quite simple and interesting.

Go!

I think we have to decide first:

1. What kind of trading is planned to use, aggressive, conservative or very cautious)).

2. How to analyse the price, the result of which will be: buy, sell, buy and sell or wait. For a start, you can use classic strategies such as T. Demacra, B. Williams or strategies based on Ishimoku.

3. define the types of signals which will be used to place orders.

Vadym Kulish:

I think you first have to decide how to analyse the price, the result of which will be: buy, sell, buy and sell, wait.

You can use classic strategies like T. Demark, B. Williams orforex strategy based on the indicator

You should decide at once in what price range the TS will work.

I think the most interesting TFs are 15 min and 1 hour. I like 5m and 4n.

Any suggestions?

Uladzimir Izerski:

You have to decide right away in which price range the TS will work.

I think the most interesting TFs are 15 minutes and 1 hour. I like 5m and 4n.

What are your suggestions?

I would consider H1 and D1, but if the TS will unambiguously determine the trend direction, for example, only sell today, then it is also possible within the day.

Vadym Kulish:

You can start with classical strategies such as T. Demacra, B. Williams or Ishimoku. Demacra, B. Williams or strategies based on Ishimoku.

If you can start from all possible ones and have a group pulling, the result is unlikely, but there will be plenty of discussion.

Philipp Negreshniy:

to start a group pulling and pushing, the result is unlikely, but there will be plenty of discussion.

I agree. Then where do you start? The author suggested writing a plan.

Vadym Kulish:

The author suggested - and then he dropped out. Now looking at how forum members will"create a trading robot"...

Vadym Kulish:

Actually, it's up to the topicstarter to start and give a roadmap.
Reason: