Market and products (experts) without monitoring. - page 17

A monitoring option should be added to the Market, i.e. it should not be made mandatory, but should allow the developer to make a decision. In terms of implementation, everything is already in place on the website, just tick the signal+product(expert) binding checkbox from the Market, i.e. control by MQ.

Реter Konow:

Monitoring will remove scalping strategies. That's for sure. Pips robots will disappear from the Market. They will not show long-term stability in the market by definition.

So, we will have trend and flat strategies trading below H1.

Since we do not need much effort to make money in flat or trend conditions, most of such robots will be made.

This will lead to lower prices for the robots.

Breaking of a trend or a flat will be the end of profitability of Expert Advisors, and they will be thrown out like lottery tickets and replaced with other ones. That is essentially the same topic but with different settings.

Your opinion is clear.

You have stated it 100 times already.

In my opinion, it is generally wrong.

About the championships is true, and the fact that most users do not understand what they are buying is also true.

And it is not true that monitoring will eliminate scalping strategies and that they all fit two months of history.

There are monitors here where people have been in profit for years with scalping. It is with the help of automated algorithmic trading.

Boris Gulikov:

Your opinion is clear.

You have stated it 100 times before.

In my opinion, it is wrong on the whole.

The fact that most users do not understand what they are buying is also true.

It is not true that monitoring will fix scalping strategies for two months of history.

There are monitors here where people have been in profit for years with scalping. Exactly with the help of automated algotrading.

The person, as I understand it, means punches and other things that are wiped out at a time by execution.

Boris Gulikov:

There are monitors out there where people have been in profit for years with scalping. It is by using automated algotrading.

Maybe there is, but it is much more difficult to make a stable earning pips robot than a trend robot on H1.

In the first case, you need a lot of formulas and various mathematical calculations, and in the second case - a pair of wands and a stop.

With Monitoring, sellers will quickly realize that it is better to do longer term strategies than scalping.

Реter Konow:

Peter, how can you be so categorical about the Market without having any idea/experience of it?

Andrey Barinov:

Peter, how can you be so categorical about the Market without having any idea/experience of it?

I understand the sellers' point of view. What the buyers are like, too. I take it from there.

Andrey Barinov:

So is the OPP:))
That's Peter's thing: "Not thanks, but in spite of".

And he needs to rebuild the market to suit his child. There are fewer buttons in full automatons. :))

Nikolai Semko:
And he also has to rebuild the marketplace for his brainchild.

:)

In general, the question raised is about the sources of MQ's main income in the present and future.
I would very much like to see the market not be the main source at least in the future. Then the reputational issue would also automatically correct this degradation of the market.

Farkhat Guzairov:

... Do you realise how you can write bullshit that will produce a profit month after month?

Yes, you can. To do that you have to:

1. A couple of machetes.

2. A stop 200 pips back.

3. A lucky hit to the trend.

Voila. Here you have a guaranteed return of tens or hundreds of percent over 3-6 months (depends on lot, stop and deposit).

A strategy - stupid crap, created without the use of imagination.

Reason: