Market and products (experts) without monitoring. - page 9

Farkhat Guzairov:

I assure you there is, you should ask a moderator to throw a link to the official press release here, unfortunately I won't give you that link right now, but take my word for it.

I don't.

Once again, monitoring is needed, I don't think it should be from a real account, demo is more than enough, by the way it will also help solve the problem with dishonest brokerage companies, if there are any.

Evgeniy Machok:
If you are right, the need for the latest MT4 updates is perplexing.

This is nonsense...

Evgeniy Machok:
If you are right, then the need for the latest MT4 updates is perplexing.

Bug fixes as the product is still in use. I did say that MQ stops issuing MT4 server licences to brokers, but it doesn't say that they will shut them down altogether some day X.

The broker, itself will make that decision, sooner or later.

Farkhat Guzairov:

Bug fixes as the product is still in use. I was talking about MQ stopping issuing MT4 server licences to brokers, but it doesn't say that they will shut them down altogether some day X.

You give the link first. Please take your word for it, causes mistrust yourself.

Your(My) client terminal will probably be updated to fix bugs but no more, i.e. not to extend functionality.

Реter Konow:

You give me the link first. Asking to take your word for it is itself a source of mistrust.

Is it difficult to look it up yourself?

Farkhat Guzairov:

Is it really hard to look?

Take my word for it. What you say is nonsense. Even on the basis of simple logic.

Farkhat Guzairov:

Once again, monitoring is necessary.

To whom? All talk about the need for monitoring for some reason only from those who have it.

I have never heard of monitoring on my account, I have never said anything unusual or difficult to monitor.

All in all, this is a group of people who sell the same crap as the others but want to stand out from them. Like Ivanov who wanted a separate subsection for his mega-indicators.

TheXpert:

To whom? All the talk about the need for monitoring for some reason only from those who have it.

I have never heard of monitoring on my account, I have always been aware of the fact that it is impossible to monitor everything on my account, I have never said anything.

All in all, this is a group of people who sell the same crap as the others but want to stand out from them. Like Ivanov, who wanted a separate subsection for his mega-indicators.

The statistics will show everything, so even if you change the signal to a new one every day, you won't attract a client with this.

Reason: