will the FOREX live on? - page 8

Maxim Romanov:
They took the license away from 5 kitchens... Yeah, it's a scary event. As they worked, they will continue to work. There are normal companies which have a more serious licence and do not take it away.

And they have a Russian licence and all their main offices are offshore. They need this license for appearance, like we are honest, we have a license from the Central Bank. Looks like someone was underpaid)).

Artem Veremeenko:

Looks like someone was underpaid))

No, they decided that the right guys do not want to give such a fat field (I will not say who) to someone in the trousers, and it should be run by their own guys. It is a 2-step process - first administrative method to remove competitors (of course, in fair competition they would have no chance), and then start processing "orphaned" clearing (they think so, in reality they will saw the budget, but the result will be a bump as usual, because these people can not do anything well except stealing and ban everything that can)

https://www.rbc.ru/economics/27/12/2018/5c250f589a7947ac05fd0de5

В Госдуму внесли законопроект о создании финансового супермаркета
В Госдуму внесли законопроект о создании финансового супермаркета
  • www.rbc.ru
Супермаркет финансовых продуктов, считают законодатели, позволит гражданам инвестировать свободные средства при помощи электронных платформ

Ilya Malev:

How can I tell you - people are left with naked money much, much, much more often as a result of their own efforts than as a result of bankruptcy of a well-known, operating forex broker for decades (if you don't count one-day brokerage). Therefore, such arguments are more like cries of "wolves, wolves!" than a statement of a really significant danger factor. Of course there is, but when choosing a broker who has been working on this market for 20 years and has no black marks in his reputation, the probability that you will cope with the "task" yourself much faster or, conversely, will be able to earn money and withdraw it is 99.99% higher than becoming a victim of bankruptcy.

Secondly, you can't withdraw anything in any layout. It turns out the operation on the type of a financial pyramid, and they, as we know, at the slightest shocks, start to fall apart inevitably, so if the brokerage company has no reliable risk management (and that is the withdrawal of client positions), then we cannot say about it that such local shocks in its "life" have successfully survived more than a dozen and never stopped payments.

The problem is uncontrolled and unregulated, as I wrote above. How can I put it simply, to finally get it across ... they do not need to go bankrupt to make you a boom, and you can not prove anything to anyone afterwards, if only to himself

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

The problem is uncontrolled and unregulated activities, as I said above. How can I put it simply, to finally get it across... they do not have to go bankrupt to make you boo-boos.

The markets will give you a boo-boo in any case, whether it's the stock market, or forex, or crypto, or whatever. It is much more reasonable to think about this boo-boo than about the mythical chance of losing money as a result of bankruptcy of a counterparty. Bank depositors, by the way, are not immune to this either. For each case of bankruptcy of a more or less well-known and respected Forex broker I can find a similar case of depositors of a bank...

If you're afraid that you "draw a spike" when it comes to a well-known and trusted broker with a long reputation ... sorry, just amateurish conspiracy.

Ilya Malev:

No, they decided that the right guys do not want to give such a fat field (I will not say who) to someone in the trousers, and it should be run by their own guys. It is a 2-step process - first administrative method to remove competitors (of course, in fair competition they would have no chance), and then start processing "orphaned" clearing (they think so, in reality they will saw the budget, but the result will be a bump as usual, because these people can not do anything well except stealing and banning everything that can).

https://www.rbc.ru/economics/27/12/2018/5c250f589a7947ac05fd0de5

Yes. Someone already posted that link.

Another failed bill.

Boris Gulikov:

Yes. Someone has posted that link before.

Another failed bill.

I remember someone posting it too, but I couldn't find the post. I hope I didn't break any rules by republishing it (

Ilya Malev:

The markets will give you a boo-boo in any case, whether it is the stock market or forex or crypto or whatever. It is much more sensible to think about that boo-boo than about the mythical chance of losing money as a result of a counterparty going bankrupt. Bank depositors, by the way, are not immune to this either. For each case of bankruptcy of a more or less well-known and respected Forex broker I can find a similar case of bank depositors being screwed over...

And your fear of being "painted with a spike"... sorry, that's just amateur conspiracy.

It's not my fear, it's something I have seen and continue to watch others get wise and then moan :)

and they were warned beforehand... but it's human nature to make mistakes...

The especially gifted won't even realize it wasn't their fault.)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

It's not my fears, it's what I've seen and continue to see others get clever and then moan :)

And they were warned beforehand... but that's human nature, only to learn from their mistakes

the especially gifted will not even realize it was not their fault )

When there's no objective arbitrage, it's easy to declare any news slip as the work of an evil dummy broker and go howl about it all over the Internet, nothing changes here. And in the pursuit of 0.0-0.4 spreads one can go to companies with doubtful past and zero reputation, of course. All this does not make trading in brokerage companies a dubious business if you have some brains and experience.

Ilya Malev:

When there is no objective arbitrage, any news slip is easy to declare the shenanigans of an evil puppet broker and go howl about it all over the internet, nothing changes here. And in the pursuit of 0.0-0.4 spreads you can go to companies with doubtful past and zero reputation, of course. All this does not make trading in brokerage companies a dubious business if you have some brains and experience.

i think they're the ones who have robust systems and are kind of indignant )) the rest are just confused, like you are ... how come, everything's fine... i'm losing money myself, no one helps me

and i'm not outraged, just commenting on some of the misconceptions of local residents, as long as it's interesting to me

Let's assume there's a robust TS. What is a robust TS, according to you? This is TS, which is literally on the thin, in an extremely efficient market, pulls out a profit. Do you think you have to be a 7-eyed man to screw it up?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Let's assume there is a robust TS. What do you think a robust TS is? It's a TS which is literally a slim one, in an extremely efficient market, that takes out a profit. Do you think you have to be a 7 head in the sky to screw it up?

I think we are talking about naked scalpers, who are stuck with an extra micropips of slippage (or a total lack of understanding of how liquidity in the Forex market at different times of day is arranged) - you will not earn anywhere with them, and on the exchange, as I suspect - especially, because there you will be initially given a spread that such a system will draw a straight line of LOS, even before any slippage

There is no free, *** will be lost everywhere, it is a common rule for the exchange and for AC, although AC probably takes them out with a special cynicism, it's hard to argue with this
Reason: