Central Bank revokes licences of major forex dealers - page 11

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Only when large amounts of currency are actually exchanged.

You apparently don't know what you are talking about. Talking to fools with the ultimate truth-knowledge syndrome is not worth your time. Goodbye, then.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

By definition, a CC is not an intermediary, but deals with a client on its own behalf

DCs are intermediaries between liquidity providers (large OTC market participants) and retail clients. The exchange meaning of "intermediary" has nothing to do with it

Ilya Malev:

DCs are intermediaries between liquidity providers (large OTC market participants) and retail clients. The exchange meaning of "intermediary" has nothing to do with it

DCs are not participants of the financial market, and they are certainly not intermediaries. This is a definition from Russian law.

Ilya Malev:

You apparently don't know what you're talking about. Talking to fools with the ultimate truth-knowledge syndrome is not worth your time. Goodbye poet.

Thank you, that reminds me.) Stick to your delusions.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

A broker, by definition, is not an intermediary, but deals with the client in his own name.

This is the only right thing to do.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

DCs are not participants in the financial market, and they are certainly not intermediaries. This is a definition from Russian law.

What does Russian law have to do with it? You are even now on the website of a company which has nothing to do with the jurisdiction of the Russian Federation. And still the same naivety in the head

Ilya Malev:

What does Russian law have to do with it? You are even now on the website of a company which has nothing to do with the jurisdiction of the RF. And all the same naivety in the mind.

Read the title of the thread ) A financial intermediary is a broker; brokering is banned in Russia, as far as I understand.

i forgot the thread title... there was a representative of dc on the forum who discussed this

methaquotes just provide the software, they do not care what kind of organisation

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

read the title of the topic ) A financial intermediary is a broker; brokering is banned in Russia, as far as I understand

i forgot the thread title... there was a representative of dc on the forum who discussed this

methaquotes just provide the software, they do not care what kind of organisation

And nevertheless big forex DTs are intermediaries between liquidity providers and retail clients. Not according to the RF legislation, which they do not care about, but according to the fact.

Ilya Malev:

And yet the large forex brokerages are intermediaries between liquidity providers and retail clients. Not according to RF legislation, which they do not care about, but according to the fact.

DeCs are authorized to work only under the RF legislation, there are no DeCs outside RF. In fact the DeC is not authorized to be an intermediary and never was. I am sick and tired of writing the same thing.

Ilya Malev:

And yet the large forex brokerages are intermediaries between liquidity providers and retail clients. Not under Russian law, which they do not care about, but in fact.

I did some research for you

http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_10148/932da3de5ecada792daeb5eed1e3b1e88778b4fc/

Статья 4.1. Деятельность форекс-дилера / КонсультантПлюс
  • www.consultant.ru
1. Деятельностью форекс-дилера признается деятельность по заключению от своего имени и за свой счет с физическими лицами, не являющимися индивидуальными предпринимателями, не на организованных торгах: двух и более договоров, предметом которых является иностранная валюта или валютная пара, срок исполнения обязательств по которым совпадает...

Vitaly Muzichenko:

First give a description of what is meant by the word "pyramid".

Translate from English Ponzi (Ponzi , USA) articles and substitute their own words with clauses in their existing articles. For example FIU (and almost all pensions in the CIS are Ponzi) according to Ponzi is a pyramid - bees vs honey? ;)

Reason: