Counter positions: self-deception or subtle tool? - page 18

Andrei01:
Because with locks there are two different paths and with netting there is only one of them. Obviously these cannot be combined as the profit from the second path would be lost.

show me WHERE the fuck it is lost, show me in the picture, show me now, no links

Use this example to show

Aleksander:
no way... netting has positions at 0.1 at one price Why open 2-3 times? at once... lot 0.2 :)

it is for clarity

in the lot this position is already open and does not need to be reopened.

Nilog:

Any way you go, you lose money.

Now that's an interesting point.

But you're right on a global level... You can't take much money with you to the grave, so it's a clear loss of your hard-earned money. :)

Mischek:

show me where the fuck it's lost, show me a picture, show me now, no links.

Show me with this example.

I'm sick and tired of showing and telling you the same thing. :) The tenth repetition only at extra cost. :)

Andrei01:

Did someone say that netting will be different for a locking strategy and a non-locking strategy? The only point was that with a netting strategy you cannot use a locking strategy, while with a locking strategy you can use both at the same time and as a consequence double profit is possible in the same market situation.

I wonder why it is so difficult to understand such a simple thing.

You've got to be kidding me!

For a loser of all the money, not both strategies are possible, but thousands of them. If there is something to add to the deposit.

I am not even speaking about dreams about doubled profits through shagging suckers. He who believes, let him believe.

Nilog:

You're really something!

For the loser of all the dough, not both strategies are possible, but a thousand of them. If you have something to add to your deposit.

I'm not talking about dreams of doubled profits through humping moose. A believer can believe.

You tell me. :)

Andrei01:

Did someone say that the netting will be different for a lock and non-lock strategy? The only point was that with a netting strategy you cannot use a lock strategy, while with a lock strategy you can use both at the same time and therefore double the profit in the same market situation.

I wonder why it is so hard to understand such a simple thing.

Well that's a whistle, I don't know who blew the grenade in your head, demand warranty repair or replacement

Mischek:

Sasha there is turquoise long, red short, and the dashed one is their counterpart in the netting

In your example there is no loc, the long was closed at the top and the short was opened there

Sorry Mih, misunderstood the terms of the problem. Of course such a lock cannot be liquidated by counterclosing, because the moments of position closing are different. Nevertheless the postulate about the identity of the FINANCIAL result remains true and it is good that it is obvious to both of us and not only to us. Unfortunately the argument goes unheeded. The grenade was contaminated with a biological/anti-brain component. )))

Andrei01:

Now, that's an interesting point.

But you're right on a global level... You can't take much money with you to the grave, so it's a clear loss of your hard-earned money. :)

I don't know about dead people enjoying themselves. I don't think they care.

Nilog:

Не оскорбляйте собственный разум. При любых путях вы бабки теряете. Хоть неттингом, хоть петтингом.

GOLDEN WORDS - Yuri Benedictovich(c)

Reason: