New Market - how do we sell new EAs now? - page 11

Boris Gulikov:
Your nerves are more precious.

That's right. Everyone says so, and the result is no alternative ratings.

Georgiy Merts:

I don't agree that "nothing will change". It will, you say so yourself - "make enemies".

And the blog will be popular if it is regularly updated with adequate ratings.

And then - you know, the authors will begin to order paid advertising, and it would be quite interesting to you.

I had that thought about two years ago. But the thought was stopped by the fact that myself "not a writer," and fin.part for the hiring of "executors" do not have enough :-).

PS/ It would be a good idea to make a resource, a la "mql digest" and use it to analyse what's going on here. With author's evaluations of EAs and signals.

In principle, it is quite capitalizable, that is, commercial development is possible. But you have to have a passion for writing from the very beginning.

Boris Gulikov:

It is a hot topic.

I will once again make my suggestion that I already voiced in another thread.

No signal - no councillor.

If there is no operation monitoring of the EA within a month, we should remove the EA from the storefront. It will be removed until there is a signal that proves its work. Moreover, if monitoring is opened and closed, the amount of new signals is limited to, say, three. Further, an EA without a signal is IMMEDIATELY deleted from the Market.

Clearly, this will require human resources. For example, I myself am ready to clean the market from the more and more junk, absolutely free of charge.

In my opinion, if the developer does not monitor the EA on a real account (even on a cent account), the EA is junk and should be removed as unnecessary rubbish!

Moreover, if the author of an EA is not able to make money with his EA (and show the result, respectively, by monitoring in the signals service) And if owls work and bring profit, its sales are not so important, in principle, because profit can be derived both from the signal and directly from the work of this EA. This is where the buyers will come in.

Vasiliy Kolesov:

I will say more, if the author of the EA cannot make profit with his EA (and show the result, respectively, with the help of monitoring in the signals service) And if owls work and bring profit, its sales are not that important, because profit can be derived both from the signal and directly from the work of this EA. That's where the buyers come in.

Well, it is hard to say. For example, there are Expert Advisors in which there are several strategies, or rather not a particular TS. The user can select the indicators that are acceptable to him and create their own ATC based on the Expert Advisor. So, there is no way to advertise such an Expert Advisor in signals. It is simply not realistic to conduct several dozen signals. However, to be fair, of course. There are not a lot of such Expert Advisors.

Vasiliy Kolesov:

I will say more, if the author of the EA cannot make profit with his EA (and show the result, respectively, by monitoring in the signals service), it is foolish to expect that his EA will sell like hotcakes. And if owls work and bring profit, its sales are not so important, because profit can be derived both from the signal and directly from the work of this EA. You may make a profit directly from the signal and directly from this EA.

I understand that you have found each other :-) both have products in the Marketplace, but no subscribers for signals and probably no buyers for EAs :-)

And so you are dissatisfied with those who do not even have signals ...

And the market in general...

And life is unfair in general! :-)

Vasiliy Kolesov:

I will say more, if the author of the EA cannot make profit with his EA (and show the result, respectively, by monitoring in the signals service), it is foolish to expect that his EA will sell like hotcakes. And if owls work and bring profit, its sales are not that important, because profit can be derived both from the signal and directly from the work of this EA. This is where the buyers will come in.

This is a good way to make a profit, because you can make a profit directly from the signal and from the work of this EA.

Konstantin Nikitin:

Well, it's hard to say. There are Expert Advisors, for example, which contain several strategies, or rather no specific TS. The user can select the indicators and create his own ATC based on the Expert Advisor. So, it is impossible to advertise such an Expert Advisor in signals. It is simply not realistic to conduct several dozen signals. Although, of course, to be fair. There are not a lot of such Expert Advisors.

Well, then it should be positioned as a strategy builder and advertised accordingly.

The idea is that there should be a separate shelf for each product.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

I understand that you two have found each other :-) both have products in the market, but no subscribers to signals, and probably no buyers for experts :-)

And so you are dissatisfied with those who do not even have signals ...

And the market in general...

And life is unfair! :-)

Thank God we have signals. Even if they are not the best.

And while my Expert Advisors are occasionally found at the top of the Market, I haven't seen your products there. If I'm going to complain about injustice, it's you)))

Boris Gulikov:

We have signals, thank God. They may not be the best.

And while my Expert Advisors are occasionally found in the TOP Market, I haven't seen your products there. If I wanted to complain about injustice, I would do it to you )))

In this whole thread (over 10 pages) it's you who are crying about life and the market :-).

Maxim Kuznetsov:

in the whole thread (more than 10 pages) it's you whining about life and the market :-)

I can see that you not only can't write but also can't read ))))

Reason: