Services. Are they up and running yet? - page 10

Something tells me the Services will be put to good use.

fxsaber:

What's that for? Take a bare terminal, connect it to any exchange through the Service you are campaigning for and it's done! You do not need any platform. Exchanges do not bother with terminals.

MQ sees their product being used in circumvention.

Do you upload to custom symbol quotes from the site because you don't want to switch between different dc accounts?

services with access to any MQ server would solve your problem

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Are you uploading quotes from the website to the custom symbol because you don't want to switch between different dc accounts?

Because I need this source for research.

fxsaber:

Because I need this source for research.

this source has mt5, but you have to persist in downloading it from the website? i don't understand

I explained that this kind of service would be useful to everyone, even you.

The article, which showed trading from a bare terminal where no one had ever heard of MQ, was removed from the resource. Well the obvious business risks.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

this source has mt5, but you have to persist in downloading it from the website? I don't understand

Unfortunately no.

fxsaber:
An article showing trading from a bare terminal where no one had ever heard of MQ was removed from the resource. Well the obvious business risks.

Well, no one is advocating that, everything is within MQ infrastructure, access to MQ servers only

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Well, no one is campaigning for that, everything is within MQ infrastructure, access to MQ servers only

Hello sockets and webrequests.

fxsaber:

Hello sockets and webrequests.

come on? is it legal? teach me.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Really? Is that legal? Teach me.

I think it was in a deleted article.

Imagine someone trading on some leftist exchange via their API. Already with the current Services he can get a full visualization of the trading environment + a multi-core tester, with the ability to write and run on exchange historical data Market Advisors. This is ALREADY a reality!

You propose to give feedback to Services. But then the user would get a simple option (complex even now) to write a trading MT-API to the exchange. As a bonus, having the source codes of EAs, he will be able to run EAs for real trading on the exchange, by adding one line. And all for nothing!

But he will go even further, deciding to place his know-how in the Market, because no DLL is needed. So who's at a disadvantage then?

Reason: