Advertising: GOOGLE and YANDEX again - page 6

Vladislav Andruschenko:

There are several people from this site who google ads. I don't know how they did it.
Please, if you know them, ask them in person to share their experiences in this thread.

Vadim Zotov:
Please, if you know them, ask them in person and let them share their experiences in this thread.

I found one through an advert, typed in a familiar name.

I couldn't find the other one through the software. But I know for sure that they were (I may have deleted them from this marketplace).

Different queries on Google bring up different ads.

Sometimes, when surfing on other sites - there is a media advertising advisers and programmes (from Google)

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I found one through an advert, typed in a familiar name.

I couldn't find the other one through the software. But I know for sure that they were (I may have deleted them from this marketplace).

Different queries on Google bring up different ads.

Sometimes, when you surf on other sites - there is a media advertising advisers and programmes (from Google)

I tried it. Indeed, Google gives some brokers, many training courses and some Expert Advisors. From a subjective point of view, there don't seem to be many advisers.

But you can still see that there are some loopholes for advertising. But for some reason they are no longer for everyone. I am curious to know the criteria for being on the list of the chosen ones. I don't really believe in corruption in this matter. Maybe there is something we are not aware of?

Vadim Zotov:

Tried it. Indeed, Google gives up brokers, lots of training courses and some EAs. Subjectively, there don't seem to be many advisors.

But you can still see that there are some loopholes for advertising. But for some reason they're not for everyone now. Curious to know the criteria for getting on the select list. I don't really believe in corruption in this matter. Maybe there is something we are not aware of?

What does search engine display have to do with contextual advertising? You're not on the subject at all!

Vitaly Muzichenko:

What does search engine ranking have to do with contextual advertising? You're out of your depth!

No, well, he means advertising. Exactly advertising.
It's on google. That's what's so surprising.
If the law says you can't, then everyone can't.

If this forum says you can't discuss marketplace, then you can't discuss marketplace. There should be no exceptions.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
No, well, he means advertising.
It's on Google. That's what's so surprising.
If the law says you can't, then everyone can't.

If this forum says you can't discuss the marketplace, then you can't discuss it for everyone. There should be no exceptions.

But you can not advertise here, but hidden advertising present often, and it's okay - the topic live).

Vitaly Muzichenko:

But you can't advertise here, but hidden advertising is present often, and that's OK - the threads live on).

No advertising is allowed here, but there is a link to the profile. What difference does it make whether you advertise here or on your profile?

Some here try to pull more and more, as if they don't know what they're doing.

Buyers rarely come here anyway, only sellers. :)

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

No advertising is allowed here, but there is a link to the profile. What difference does it make whether this ad is here or in the profile.

Some people try to pull more and more here, as if they don't know what they're doing.

Buyers rarely come here anyway, only sellers. :)

That's why I talk to sellers and ask a specific question. And some sellers, pretend........ And get off the subject.

After all, we have repeatedly suggested creating a private section for sellers so that there would be no hints of advertising and there would be a concrete discussion.

So you are in a neighboring thread and hinted to say "here's my signal is not in the window, there 100%, here's another 11 weeks will last, then it will be in the window.
Or is that not a hint on your part?
Start with yourself.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

That's why I talk to sellers and ask a specific question. And some sellers, pretend........ And go off-topic.

Who knew what has already said and it's already page 6, and you still don't understand what to do?

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Who knew what has already said and it is already on page 6 and you still do not understand what to do?

Write on your forehead? That's the only advice.
But I think this advice is useless, but you can try it if it makes sense to you and you know what to do.

Trams and billboards are out of the question.
Forex ads are on Google and Yandex. So there are some rules. I've been asking people who know how to do advertising.

Listening to advice, not trolling.
If you're not in the loop, you'd better keep quiet. You don't have to put a price tag on yourself.
Competition should be adequate.
Reason: