Where is the line between fitting and actual patterns? - page 53

-Aleksey-:
Thanks, I've read about the aftermath. Is that what you mean? Further one of the final conclusions about the topic of the branch: the fringe defines the ability or inability of a system (TS) to make consistent forecasts (or pattern descriptions) using information from different frames simultaneously, mostly from small ones, because they are more difficult to describe. But if the model on minutes is applied to a weekly trend - no resources are enough - we need some reasonable compromises.

You have changed the subject, that's not the question. Go to the job. Or roll up your sleeves.

If you want to discuss it, create a separate thread, here it is concrete rubbish.

MetaDriver:

There has been a change of subject, that's not the question. You can go to the job with that. Or roll up your sleeves.

If you want to discuss it, create a separate thread, it's just a lot of rubbish here.

The whole topic here is flubber, even the name itself is flubber.

MetaDriver:

There has been a change of subject, that's not the question. You can go to the job with that. Or roll up your sleeves.

If you want to discuss it, create a separate thread, it's just a lot of rubbish here.

This is my view of fitting. The topic is specifically about fitting. If you don't understand my view or it seems wrong to you, what does it have to do with flooding? Flooding is talking off-topic. And what does Job have to do with it? Are you the one who determines what is and isn't flooding? I ask the moderators to intervene. My reasoning is irrelevant to the afterthought, what it is is a fact to me. In your quote I simply clarified the link that the forum member suggested to read, and then the conclusion is not about that effect, but about my reasoning above. I should have used a different paragraph.

paukas:
Here all a theme - flood, even the name - flood.

Where's the starter? He's not banned, is he? I'd like to hear opinions... including his...

P.S. By and large everything has already been said and the answer found, nevertheless, as they say: repetition is the mother of learning. :-)))

PPS. Maybe someone will suggest something new...

Roman.:

P.S. By and large everything has been said and the answer found

I missed it again), where is that answer?

Figar0:
I missed it again)), where's that answer?

:-))) Don't worry about that question... I believe that "The haircut has just begun..."

In all seriousness, the posts before and after yours...:-))) - The answer to the starter's question - and it doesn't hurt to reread the whole page...

Looks like The End???

artmedia70:
Looks like The End???
Like, sad like the end of a good movie or book ? :)

paukas:
The whole topic here is flubber, even the name itself is flubber.

Programmers' forum - it's implied that there are patterns - all that's left is to program them (manually).

The vast majority of traders are losing, is this a pattern? Yes. Is there a pattern? No. Fringe, though. Can you make money on this? Yes. Learn to be a chef.