My approach. The core is the engine. - page 67

Igor Makanu:

...Or has this forum become some kind of psychological experiment where we've all become test subjects?

))) Exactly! )))

Реter Konow:

You would do better to support my solution. It's for Market, for the Community. And you're pulling towards the DLL...

For the CodeBase community

Алексей Тарабанов:

Should I trade in this technology, or is it not profitable?

Happy birthday !

ps/ They sell mostly technologies that do not make money on their own but only from the sale of the technology itself...
I have never seen a natural talking goldfish at a bird market :-)

Реter Konow:

))) Exactly! )) )))

thanks for the sincerity, the important thing is to stop in time

Реter Konow:

You would do better to support my solution. It's for Market, for the Community. And you're pulling towards the DLL...

I'll support your solution when it's not crooked. When there is something special and nice-looking instead of Basic for ZX-Spectrum, when the code is open and of high quality, understandable to everyone and with descriptions, rather than dragging around a steam cooker exe piece.

Artyom Trishkin:

I will support your solution when it is not crooked. When it has a twist and a nice solution, not a Basic for ZX-Spectrum, when the code is open and of high quality, understandable to everyone and with a description, rather than dragging around a steamer exe-sheet.

whatever...

My next task is to implement drawing on the engine windows using functions of CCanvas class.

The drawing will be done by a user program using a set of functions.

Реter Konow:

whatever...

Well, whatever - whatever. I don't really care what you don't get, either.

ZS. By the way, I'm wrong to bashik for Spectrum - it did just that what you would never do - there in 48 Kilobytes, 16 of which in video memory, quite good games could fit. And if it was even in assembler, every solution was a highlight. I could refresh screens not through the video memory, but through the registers of the processor, which was one and a half times faster. I had to invent such things - flight of fancy...

But what about you - you've stuffed everything into one bag, bloated it all up and are bragging about it all over the threads...

Artyom Trishkin:

Well, whatever - whatever. I don't really care what you can't do, either.

ZS. By the way, I'm wrong to bashik for spectrum - there just did things which you could never do - there in 48 Kilobytes, 16 of which are video memory, you could write pretty good games. And if it was even in assembler, every solution was a highlight. I could refresh screens not through the video memory, but through the registers of the processor, which was one and a half times faster. I had to invent such things - flight of fancy...

But what about you - you've stuffed everything into one bag, bloated it all up and are bragging about it all over the threads...

Why do you always have the same negativity?

Реter Konow:

My next task is to implement drawing on the engine windows using functions of CCanvas class.

The drawing will be done by a user program using a set of functions.

I suggest to appoint Dmitry as the user. Dima, Petya, do you mind?

Reason: