My approach. The core is the engine. - page 172

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Peter, it feels like you're looking for something to complain about.

The answer is no, interlesence has never worked with a text element and will never work. But if that's the only question, it's not a problem to make interlesence on the same defines at all.

s.s. By the way, it won't work for you either:

Vasily, it's far from a trivial thing. When creating complex windows and large tables, the user will get stuck with element names, which he has to manually prescribe, and still remember or search in the form.

For me, this line

__, EDIT,"Set lot", W,150,_,H,60,_,V_CURRENT,"1.00", 

turns into a wrapper:

E_Trade_panel__Set_lot();

I don't need to prescribe or remember the name. I find the desired item in the list of intelligences.

Реter Konow:

Vasiliy, this is far from a trivial matter. When creating complex windows and large tables, the user will get stuck with element names that they have to manually write in, and even remember or search for in the form.

I repeat, it's never a problem to make an interlacement for text parameters. You want me to suggest everything at once? There's no such thing.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

I repeat that it is never a problem to make an interlacement for textual parameters. You want me to suggest everything at once? There's no such thing.

Yes, but to do it in Sharp, you have to print a file with defines, which you then transfer to the file sandbox MQL and connect to the program. It would be especially nice to do this at each change of GUI content)).

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Dmitry, there is an architectural model called MVC. The approach I proposed is exactly about that. So when you criticize it, you are criticizing MVC in the first place and solutions like Angular, ASP Net MVC, Ruby on Rails and other products not worthy of your expert attention, made through the "ass" in your opinion. So I think you should understand why I don't want to argue with you and prove the validity of my decision - it's just pointless.

So MVC comes in all sorts of ways...

Besides, it's very easy to justify the inappropriateness of this model here at all, not just by theoretical reasoning, but purely practically, because it's like a gas mask on a walk in a flower meadow here.

Suppose the user decides to change the name of an item, after calling it in dozens of places in the program. Does he have to change it in all calls?

In my program, it's not necessary. Wrapping an element only loosely conveys its name. For example, "Set lot" turns into"E_Trade_panel__Set_lot();" and if I change the name to "SET LOT", I don't need to create a new wrapper.

And in your solution, Vasiliy, I need to rewrite the name in all calls.

Реter Konow:

Yes, but to do that you have to print a file with defines in Sharp, which you then transfer to the MQL sandbox file and connect to the program. It would be especially nice to do it at each GUI content change)).

Peter, you just are not aware of all the technologies that C# and Visual Studio provide. In particular, with the help of T4 and build directives, this process can be completely automated, including the transfer of the generated define's to the file sandbox.

No, Pyotr, you cannot compete with C# and Visual Studio. They are different weight categories.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Peter, you're just not aware of all the technologies that C# and Visual Studio provide. In particular, you can completely automate this process with the help of T4 and build directives, including the transfer of the generated definitions into the file sandbox.

No, Pyotr, you cannot compete with C# and Visual Studio. They are different weight categories.

Well why shouldn't I compete with you? If only because utilities written in native MQL can be sold, and no matter how hard you try with C# you won't surpass me in this advantage).

As for the ease of writing complex GUI programs - I've already tested it, you haven't yet. So, at the moment it's you who is trying to win with C# and not vice versa. :))

That's it! With a wave of his hand, Peter swatted half of Microsoft.

Реter Konow:

As for the ease of writing complex GUI programs - I've already tested it, and you haven't yet. So, at this point, it's you with C# who's trying to compete with me, not vice versa. :))

Piotr, what did you test? Where is your release? You have everything on paper so far.

Rehtag Konow:

Well, why can't I compete? I'm already winning at least because utilities written in the native MQL can be sold, and no matter how hard you try with C#, you won't surpass me in this advantage)).

Peter, you turn out to be a mercurial Q!

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Peter, you're just not aware of all the technologies that C# and Visual Studio provide. In particular, you can completely automate this process with the help of T4 and build directives, including the transfer of the generated definitions into the file sandbox.

Well, you are pulling the development in a wrong direction, Vasily.

Here you have made this open-source adaptor on GitHub. And you're talking about vast possibilities of C#, such as possibility to port anything to a file sandbox. And you think, that nobody will add to this adapter what he wants and won't start distributing closed viral version? And there won't be any "suckers" who will take it?

Reason: