My approach. The core is the engine. - page 152

Реter Konow:

Let me make it clear to you. If you are actively arguing with me for many pages and trying to prove something, then you are emotionally involved in the topic. Notice I'm the one who got you emotionally involved. With my project. So is everyone else. It's not important WHAT people say about the project, it's important HOW. If they're emotionally involved, it means that it's important and will matter to them. If they don't care, it's NOT important. But we got to page 150 on emotions. That says something about the importance of the topic to people.

See how logic is supposed to work?

Yep)) But so what if I'm involved in the topic? In our supermarket courgette sold at 190 rubles per kilo - all passers-by are very emotionally involved - passing by swearing loudly, but no one buys them, one delivery rotted - thrown out, the new delivery was brought, again lies and rots.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Yeah)) But so what if I'm involved in the topic? In our supermarket courgettes are sold for 190 rubles per kilo - everyone passing by is very emotionally involved - passing by they swear loudly, but no one buys them, one import rotted - thrown out, snov brought in, again lies and rots.

I pity your supermarket. Do not look at the world through that prism. It's miserable.

Реter Konow:

Sorry about your supermarket. Just don't look at the World through that prism. It's miserable.

Yeah, no, it's mostly okay there - tangerines are 80. So, we don't eat courgettes, we eat tangerines.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Yeah, no, it's mostly OK there - tangerines are 80. So, we don't eat courgettes, we eat tangerines.

Where do courgettes come from in winter? Does anyone else eat them except in Russia? )

Artyom Trishkin:

No. You can't. And Peter has previously voiced that he will sell. But his samovar is unlikely to be of commercial interest. And that's not just my opinion.

I'm in the process of linking the engine and the EA in the tester. Do you think no one will need it?

No, if you really think so (and not for the sake of trolling), then I will take it into account.

Реter Konow:

I'm in the process of linking the engine and the EA in the tester. Do you think no one will need it?

No, if you really think so (and not trolling), I will take it into account.

You're the one who perceives everything as trolling. What is the point of telling you something? You are making on mql4 and for mql4. That's saying a lot. What does linking something to something have to do with making it for an obsolete platform? And you're doing it with obsolete technology and an ERA. Any criticism, wishes and comments are taken childishly.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Where do courgettes come from in winter? Does anyone else eat them except in Russia? )

I don't know, it doesn't say where they come from. I don't know where they are eaten from, but it turns out they come from Mexico, and there they are only eaten from the seeds.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Or another example. Recently I've been asked to modify a procedural Expert Advisor so that it could trade simultaneously on several symbols (running on one chart). The procedural style would have required long and complex efforts to make it trade independently on different symbols at the same time. In contrast, I simply placed the entire procedural code in a class and created three exemplars. I specified an individual set of settings for each of them, including the work symbol, etc. The code worked properly on the first try. The code worked as it should have done on the first try. The user was satisfied.

Today I have done the work of merging 4 identical indicators into one indicator, which displays coloured squares - signals of each indicator

Valery was very helpful with his advice, I wrapped the initial indicator in a class and then bound indicator buffers, which I described with the class methods. Then I created 4 instances of the object and everything works like clockwork.

Thanks again for the good example!

Artyom Trishkin:
You're the one who takes it all as trolling. What is the point of telling you something? You are developing on mql4 and for mql4. This already says a lot. What does it have to do with the connection of something with something, if you are developing it for an obsolete platform? And you're doing it with obsolete technology and an ERA. Any criticism, suggestions and comments are taken childishly.

Let me explain to you why on mql4. It is necessary for development.

You need a weaker platform and a slower language, to strive for quality. Your "samovar" statements are just an attempt to hurt me (precisely childishly), and to be objective, you haven't provided a single argument showing that my system works poorly. Everything is built on clichéd, pejorative terms - "samovar", "boilermaker"... But that doesn't move me.

But the evidence that the system is working badly is not.

And you're getting away from the question. No outside control of the EA in the tester?

Igor Makanu:

Funny associations. See a psychologist with that. ))

Reason: