My approach. The core is the engine. - page 143

Алексей Тарабанов:

You're confusing the issue. You can put anything you like on "all other charts", as long as there is not more than one EA per chart. And all the indicators can be placed on the same chart, where you installed the EA. This will save time.

You're probably better at this than reading and understanding what's written.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Go educate your grandchildren, you're probably better at that than reading and understanding what's written.

I disagree. I think you are wrong.

Two commas are missing.

TheXpert:

it's not an oop.

Sleep it off and have a good night's sleep. Or take a hangover, then sleep it off.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Sleep it off and have a hangover. Or get drunk and then sleep it off.

go to wikipedia at least to read what an oop is.

TheXpert:

at least go to wikipedia and read what an ooP is.

Go there and read it, but first read the alphabet to understand what it says. And try to understand what exactly is being discussed here, if you have any brains left.

Yes. First read the alphabet to learn how to read. And then go in the very direction you know well...

Yes and read wikipedia:

The presence of encapsulation is enough for a programming language to be object-oriented, but it doesn't yet mean it is object-oriented - it requiresinheritance.

LOL. Did one of your club members write? That's a good one - programming is object-oriented, but not oriented, and... object-oriented and oriented. Does anyone have orientation problems?

This is the masterpiece of the day, even to say the month, or maybe even the course for the whole year - Object Oriented Non-Oriented Programming (OONOP).

Nobel Prize! Does anyone have a Nobel Prize? Give me the Nobel Prize! A man should be given a Nobel Prize here!

Come on, Andrew, bake it!

) Sounds like you need to sleep it off and have a hangover.

TheXpert:
) Sounds like you're the one who needs to sleep it off and drink it off

When you've had a good night's sleep, you'll know who needs it.

The engine has been converted into an EA. It will now be put on a separate chart. From there, it connects to the tester (already tested), and to the EA on another chart. Also, it will be able to connect simultaneously to multiple EAs on different charts, providing them with a common GUI.

Besides, I have an idea how to speed up drawing on MT4 by at least 3 times. The idea is simple:

Each chart can support 3 threads at the same time. Expert Advisor, indicator stream and one script. If we make two "helpers" - script and indicator, that will draw together with the engine according to its commands, the speed of drawing will triple.

Of course, the mechanism is not simple. However, the number of "helpers" can be increased up to 10 by placing them on other charts. In this case the total drawing speed will reach the speed of MT5.

It's a theory so far, but I think it's quite feasible.

Reason: