My approach. The core is the engine. - page 120

Georgiy Merts:

I agree that most people have such a need. But then again, where are the people with this unrealised need here? I don't see them. Let's say, for example, that I fulfil my need for creativity through the League. Vaughn, above, Vasily told me about his hedge panel, and I'm sure that this panel, among other things, fulfilled his need for creativity. All the other participants are also quite a field in which they fulfil that need.

For a person to take up your library - he must want to "create something new", and again - in the field of manual trade, that is, he must prefer manual trade. Where are such people? There are none ! Of the forum users, most likely no one needs it, each of them has ALREADY created something of their own.

It's not about manual trading. It's about monitoring via tables, settings via controllers. It's about making the robots more complex.

Many strategies can be created within the robots. You can switch them. Reconfigure them. Monitor real-time statistics for each strategy.

Receive notifications from the robot.

You can think of a lot of interesting things.

All this is not just making money. It is creativity, and the man is the Creator in this process.

And he will do it, because that is how he brings his ideas to life.

And for many people, this is more expensive than money.

Реter Konow:

What about MT? What about MQLs?

How did MQ manage to woo the crowds with trading robots that they have to create themselves? Have to learn a complicated language. Work hard...

How did MQ do it?

MQ provided a wide range of tools for people to work and create. And convinced people that you can make money in the market with robots.

Note - there was no Market at the time. Everyone was trading manually. You had to convince people to create trading robots. Learn the language, write programs, learn the platform...

Think about how much hard work and persistence was required of the user.

But, their success is evident. They achieved it. Although, according to your logic, this is not possible at all. After all, users only want a ready-made solution...

So there is a mistake in your conclusion. And so is George's conclusion.

Both of you are missing something. And probably a lot of things...

Peter, you're reasoning like a 10-year-old boy.

Not only do you have to have flair or a "flair" for business, but you have to invest a certain amount of money in it.

What you've created is nothing new. And you also can't compete with those who have great opportunities.

Реter Konow:

It's not about manual trading. It's about monitoring through tables, settings through controllers. It's about making robots more complex.

Many strategies can be created within the robots. You can switch them around. Reconfigure them. Monitor real-time statistics for each strategy.

Receive notifications from the robot.

You can think of a lot of interesting things.

All this is not just making money. It is creativity, and the man is the Creator in this process.

And he will do it, because that is how he brings his ideas to life.

And for many people it's more expensive than money.

Well, well... You're actually describing my league. I have a bunch of strategies that I switch, reconfigure, and monitor.

And I don't need any controllers at all. Moreover, I am constantly figuring out how to eliminate and automate even those actions I take to over-optimise systems. Because I am focused on automated trading. But you need users who focus on manual trading. I don't see any so far... And I suspect there will never be one.

Vasiliy has rightly said above - people need a ready-made solution to their problems. Not the means to create additional needs.

Реter Konow:

What about MT? What about MQLs?

So there is a mistake in your conclusion. And so is George's conclusion.

There is no error. MQ has provided a very convenient out-of-the-box business solution in the form of MT4. The story is different with MT5. Building up a technological advantage did not bring tangible value to that business(users don't need the technology, users need a ready-made solution for their specific tasks).

Retag Konow:

How has MQ managed to woo the crowds with trading robots that they have to create themselves? Have to learn a complex language. Work hard...

Programming out of all MT4 users knows about 2-5%. About 10-15% of them are busy working and studying something. But when you are on mql5.com forum, it seems to you that MT4 users are 100% programmers who are constantly creating new programs and do creative work.

Retag Konow:

Pay attention - there was no Marketplace back then. Everyone was trading manually. You had to convince people to create trading robots. Learn the language, write programmes, learn the platform...

The Market is a shop of ready-made solutions. 95% of Market users do not know how to write programmes, do not learn programming languages and do not study new platforms. What to say, if over the years they do not even want to learn MT5.

Georgiy Merts:

Well, well... You're actually describing my League. I have just a bunch of strategies that I switch, reconfigure, and monitor.

And I don't need any controllers at all. Moreover, I'm constantly figuring out how to eliminate and automate even those actions I take to over-optimise systems. Because I am focused on automated trading. You, on the other hand, need users who focus on manual trading. I don't see any so far... And I suspect I never will.

Vasily correctly said above - people need ready solution for their problems. Not tools to create additional needs.

Your automatic trading requires manual intervention anyway. You can't get away from manual intervention anyway. You can't.

There's always something to adjust, something to fix... Also, you have to monitor.

That's what I'm offering.

A tool for creating and monitoring settings.

Who needs it and why, people will decide.

Georgiy Merts:

Artem, where is the "clinical case"???

Peter has almost the highest popularity on this forum ! And it's all thanks to his library. Add to this Peter's own consciousness that he is cool - he created a library that very few people have ever created, while not sinking to "dirty" OOP technologies, and keeping everything in his head! In my opinion, one can very well understand the meaning of Peter's GUI.

In greatness. Otherwise, yes, he's made himself a toy. But the way it's presented makes you wonder if it's her he's showing. Isn't it me?

However - let them...

Georgiy Merts:

After the interaction ??? Peter, "...do not consider yourself a figure equal to Churchill. I know only about him that he loves Russian cognac more than anyone else".

And you, Georgiy, are distorting the historical facts. Churchill loved exactly Armenian brandy.

That's how it was:

But the most interesting story is connected to the creation of "Dvin" cognac, which became the favourite drink of British Prime Minister Winston Churchill.

It all started in 1937, when the Papaninites mounted an expedition to the North Pole. Each republic gave something to the expedition members. The Belarusians gave warm clothes, the Ukrainians supplied lard, and the Armenians gave their cognacs. Pravda" newspaper publishes an article with a letter and photo of the Papaninites holding a barrel of cognac together. In the letter they wrote that they are so cold that 42-degree cognac does not warm them up. And then the task was set: could a higher-degree cognac be made? That was when the creation of high-degree cognacs began. The searches of the masters led him to the creation of amazing 50 deg. tart cognac, which he named "Dvin" - the name of the ancient Armenian capital.The presentation of the new cognac "Dvin" took place in 1943, in Teheran, at the joint conference of the three world leaders - Joseph Stalin, Winston Churchill and Franklin Roosevelt.

Since then, every year until Churchill's death, ten crates of Dvin cognac were sent to London once a quarter. Each box contained 20 bottles.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

There is no mistake. MQ has provided a very convenient turnkey business solution in the form of MT4. With MT5, the story was different. Building up a technological advantage has not brought tangible value to this business(users don't need the technology, users need a ready-made solution for their specific tasks).

About 2-5% of all MT4 users know programming. About 10-15% of them are working and are really studying something. But when you are on mql5.com forum, it seems to you that MT users are 100% programmers who are constantly creating new programs and do creative work.

Market is a shop of ready-made solutions. 95% of Market users do not know how to write programs, do not learn programming languages and do not learn new platforms. What to say, if over the years they do not even want to learn MT5.

Think about it. 14000 thousand trading programs in the Market only. Users have (in total) many times more on their computers. People who write robots are many.

If the process of making robots was easier, their number would probably be even more. If robots as programs were more interesting than meaningless mechanisms based on one strict algorithm, the interest in them would be even higher.

So I think...

Реter Konow:

Think about it. There are 14,000,000 trading apps on the marketplace alone.

The important thing is not the number of programs placed, but how many of them are bought. Right now I think it's about 5-7%, not more. I.e. only 700 - 1000 products in the Market have real value. Only 20% of them account for 80% of sales.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

And you, Georgiy, are distorting historical facts. Churchill loved Armenian cognac.

I'm just quoting Mueller. So to say, "for the sake of a red word".

Reason: