My approach. The core is the engine. - page 19

Реter Konow:

All right. Let's say I'm convinced.

1. OOP is necessary for a team of programmers to work on a large project.
  2. OOP organizes and structures a program.
  3. OOP gives a lot of tools to enhance programming capabilities.

In principle, I have understood all this for a long time. And I agree with it. However, at the same time, I prefer my own approach. Why?

There is one particular reason:

PROGRAMME DEVELOPMENT.

//---------------------------------------

How fast will the program develop with OOP and with my approach? Which approach is more favourable for growth and complication of mechanisms?

I have concluded that my approach + native language in the code (60% Russian and 40% of English), give a maximum rapid growth of the program.

Precisely this rapid growth is what I need. Not digging in the details. Not just hovering over each line of code. Not a professional approach.

I wanted the program to quickly develop and become more complex. That mechanisms would be created to perform the functions assigned to them. Quick and easy.

So that you could add new features with a few lines of code.

My approach is superior to OOP in solving this particular task.

Why do you think your methodology allows quick and easy development? So far I see the opposite. On the subject of complication I agree. Your code is really difficult to understand.

Vitalii Ananev:

Why do you think your methodology makes it quick and easy to develop? I agree about the complication. Your code is really difficult to understand. So far I see the opposite.

And how do you estimate the complexity of creating a virtual machine (engine). Markup language. Can one person with a ridiculous approach create that? Even with OOP.

When you understand exactly what I have created with my approach, you will understand what program development opportunities it provides. (I don't want to be immodest. It's just that, otherwise, you wouldn't understand.)

Реter Konow:

And how do you estimate the complexity of creating a virtual machine (engine). Markup language. Can one person with a ridiculous approach create this? Even with OOP.

When you understand exactly what I have created with my approach, you will understand what program development opportunities it provides. (I don't want to be immodest. It's just that you wouldn't understand it otherwise.)

Ok, at least you still haven't answered the question. Let's wait for a workable code and see how long your enthusiasm lasts.

Реter Konow:

When you understand what I have created with my approach, you will understand the program development opportunities it provides

Well, the paradox is that no one can understand what you've created ) Except you, of course )

Alexey Navoykov:

So the paradox is that no one can understand what you have created ) Well, except you of course )

I drew a lot of windows, made a bunch of videos about the builder, provided a ready-made engine with windows, linked the engine to a custom program without knowing its code. Getting ready to make computational engines that will take on EA functionality, yet, educated forum programmers don't understand what I've done.)

It's just a wicked irony of sorts...)

However, the branch is not about what I created, it is about the approach. But, it is impossible to show the power of the approach without demonstrating achievements. The public does not fully understand the achievements. This is normal.

To understand achievement, you have to imagine the complexity of the original problem. Let's answer the question: what is the complexity of creating a markup language?

To someone who has never done it, it may seem easy, but what does it really require?

Does anyone know?

Реter Konow:

Let's answer the question: How difficult is it to create a markup language?

To someone who has never done it before, it might seem easy, but what does it really require?

Does anyone know?

For your language, it's not much. For a programmer, you could say it's a weekend task.

Yury Kulikov:

For your language, a small one. For a programmer, you might say, a weekend task.

Well, this is the kind of answer I assumed. However, why haven't you created a markup language? You've been doing graphics for a long time and didn't make a language in a weekend).

As far as I understand, your windows use a standard graphics library (judging by the look of it).

How long do you think it would take you to create your own graphics library from scratch?

For example, it took Anatoly a year and a half. And he used other people's code too. The CCanvas class, for example.

But how long would it have taken him to make everything from scratch? I think at least two years.

Only the library, mind you. Not a markup language.

I take it that it hasn't come to verification and source code yet?

TheXpert:
I understand that it has not yet come to checking and source code?

Not yet. We'll get to that soon enough. First I would like to outline the scale of the task on which the approach had to be tested.

Reason: