question for Metaquote converter MQL4 -> MQL5?

Good afternoon.
is there a converter MQL4 -> MQL5?
If not, why does not Metaquote? I know it must be hard but if a company is able to create I think that's why they?

I think many would go under metatrader 5, but the programming language is very complex for people who are not computer Metaquote then please make an effort and settle this problem (converter layer for compatibility etc. ..)

cordially

sorry for my english I use google translate I do not speak English I'm French 

phenix77:
Good afternoon.
If not, why does not Metaquote? I know it must be hard but if a company is able to create I think that's why they?

I think many would go under metatrader 5, but the programming language is very complex for people who are not computer Metaquote then please make an effort and settle this problem (converter layer for compatibility etc. ..)

cordially

sorry for my english I use google translate I do not speak English I'm French 

Actually, the language is not that complex. You still can create an mql5 program without classes and structure and it runs very well. Just be patient in learning. I know someone who is not a programmer, now able to create some mql5 programs, though it takes him about 6 months to understand mql5.

You may also wants to read this article https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/81 

yes but imagine the complexity for people like me who is not a programmer and not speak English :-)
I think Metaquote could if he wanted to create a converter they have the compétances I am certain.
but there can be some interest not to do so.

phenix77:
Good afternoon.

What are the benefits for you to go MT5 if you are not going to code in mql5 ?  Broker choice ?  nope.

RaptorUK:
What are the benefits for you to go MT5 if you are not going to code in mql5 ?  Broker choice ?  nope.

better tester?

the broker will go to metatrader 5 metatrader 4 will keep it but I'm afraid that soon they abandon MT4 MT5 for.

MT3 was around for years after MT4

yes but now we no longer MT3 and one day it will be the same things with MT4 that is why you need a converter MT4 -> MT5

phenix77:
yes but imagine the complexity for people like me who is not a programmer and not speak English :-)
I think Metaquote could if he wanted to create a converter they have the compétances I am certain.
but there can be some interest not to do so.
Actually MQL5 help files came in 6 different languages - including French and 2 files, .chm and .pdf. Go here https://www.mql5.com/en/docs scroll down a little and on the left side you can download the other language.
Reason: