creating a license and DLL

Hi all, this may sound a little simple, if you have a profitable EA and you would like to let others use it without them being able to see the full code, what steps would you have to go through to achieve this, if anyone is willing to answer could it be in simple easy to understand steps, preferably with easy to understand instructions, thanks Rob

I have a similar question:

If you open an expert advisor, you can see these fields:

license
state:
expiration:

But I nowhere find any explanation how to make EAs use these options (nor in documentation, nor on anywhere on the internet).

However there is an expensive solution: http://jmi8.com/, but to use the already implemented feature would be much better for me, as the cost of this program is more than that I save with protection.

So do anyone know anything about these features that is surely implemented in MT5?

MQ4 MQ5 protection
  • jmi8.com
Jmi8.com provide you the best solution to protect your expert advisors and indicators !

Hello,

These fields are intended for future use. Soon we will add the possibility of working with licenses and open the special MQL5 Market on this site, where everyone will be able to sell their applicaitons.

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties - Documentation on MQL5

alexey_petrov:

Hello,

These fields are intended for future use. Soon we will add the possibility of working with licenses and open the special MQL5 Market on this site, where everyone will be able to sell their applicaitons.

cool!

Reason: