Win10 MT4 MT5 not installed - page 6

Good afternoon, have you had any luck with the MT5 installation on Windows 10? I wanted to install MT5 today, but the whole installation ends with the message "Sorry something went wrong". All the latest updates are installed, i have admin rights. MT4 is working fine. Who will tell me how to stop it? Thank you in advance for your help!

Dmitry Pan:
Hi, did you solve the problem with the installation of MT5 on Windows 10? I wanted to install my MT5 today, but the whole installation ends with the message "Sorry something went wrong". I have all the latest updates installed, I have admin rights. MT4 is working fine. Who will tell me how to stop it? Thank you in advance for your help!

try copying the MT5 to - C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\Alpari MT5

Photo by

Snapshot2

Shot9

Alexsandr San:

Try to copy the MT5 to - C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\Alpari MT5

You have to install it before you copy it. Running the installer ends up saying something went wrong. If I had a portable version, I could copy it anywhere, but I have nothing to copy.

Dmitry Pan:

It has to be installed before it can be copied. And running the installer ends up saying something went wrong. If I had a portable version, you could copy it anywhere, but I have nothing to copy.

I can send you mt 4 or mt 5

Alexsandr San:

I can send you MT4 or MT5.

I need MT5. I have MT4 installed and it works, if it's not too much trouble, I'll give it a try. What is the problem with installation? Why does not it want to be installed? I have never had it before and it works. I had it but now I need it and cannot install it.

Dmitry Pan:

MT5 is required. MT4 is installed and working.If it's not difficult please send it to me and I will try it. What is the problem with installation? Why does it not want to be installed? I used to install it and it worked. I took it down and now I need it and can't install it.

I can't get it in here, it's a big file.

I'll try it now, I'll send it to you in person.

Alexsandr San:

I can't get it here, it's too big.

I'm going to try and get it to you in a minute.

You can upload it to a cloud somewhere and then you can send me a link

Dmitry Pan:
You can upload it to a cloud somewhere and then send me a link in your inbox.
here's mt5 - on yandex https://yadi.sk/d/qk6AI7l80UrbSA

Dmitry Pan:

MT5 is required. MT4 is installed and working.If it's not difficult please send it to me and I will try it. What is the problem with installation? Why does it not want to be installed? I used to install it and it worked. I had it but now I need it and cannot install it.

What kind of system? 32 or 64...

Thank you, it's working, it runs from anywhere, no matter where it's installed. It's strange that the installer didn't like it.
Reason: