Vertical line. - page 7

Alexey Viktorov:

I have used this array for other purposes, the name of the array is a simple match to the example in the documentation because of the easy understanding of what is stored in the array.

Thank you.

Alexey Viktorov:

But you can read the colours of candlesticks and assign them to the histogram according to the candlestick. And not by high and low, but by open and close.

All the same, I'll refuse such an approach, it was quite difficult, if I got even painted the body of a candle, then another line (HL), I do not know how to stuff in PlotIndexSetInteger, or line or the candle body to paint, but not both in place I can not fit there. Next fuss will be with the thickness of the line(HL), not to stand out from the candle. That's just what I've done with the example, and I will have to paste it into my main indicator... No, this approach is difficult for me so far, but thanks for the tip!

Can you tell me please, I am now reading the indicator styles in the examples and a question has come up. If I want to add one more additional DRAW_COLOR_SECTION buffer (first one for High and second one for Low) and add indicator_plots 2, should I do all the hat for additional DRAW_COLOR_SECTION again? Or is it possible to do with a single header for both buffers?

#property indicator_buffers 3
#property indicator_plots   2

#property indicator_label1  "ColorSection"
#property indicator_type1   DRAW_COLOR_SECTION
#property indicator_color1  clrRed,clrGold
#property indicator_style1  STYLE_SOLID
#property indicator_width1  3

#property indicator_label2  "ColorSection2"             // ???
#property indicator_type2   DRAW_COLOR_SECTION          // ???
#property indicator_color2  clrRed,clrGold              // ???
#property indicator_style2  STYLE_SOLID                 // ???
#property indicator_width2  3                           // ???

double         ColorSectionBuffer[];

double         ColorSectionBuffer2[];                   // !!!

double         ColorSectionColors[];

Nauris Zukas:

Can you tell me please, I am currently reading the indicator styles in the examples and a question has come up. If I want to add one more buffer DRAW_COLOR_SECTION (first one for High and second one for Low) and add indicator_plots 2, should I do all my steps once again for additional DRAW_COLOR_SECTION? Or is it possible to do with a single header for both buffers?

Yes. Each indicator_plots has its own property block. Only not 3 buffers in total, but 4

#property indicator_buffers 4

2 for lines and 2 for colours.

Alexey Viktorov:

Yes. Each indicator_plots has its own property block. Only not 3 buffers in total, but 4

2 for lines and 2 for colour.

Yes, then 4, thank you.

Reason: