Indicators - page 2

Alexey Viktorov:

What can we talk about if a person can't allocate a three-digit sum to write an indicator from his twenty-six thousand American rubles?

Is it a question of secrecy? Which of the programmers will distribute the indicator that gives more profit than payment for writing it?

Bilan is Bilan...

Spent the dough already earned: yachts, planes, etc.
Such questions are always in secret. There are several grabbers a month and nobody wants to pay for an EA.

Alexey Viktorov:

What can we talk about if a person can't allocate a three-digit sum for writing an indicator from his twenty-six thousand American rubles?

Is it a question of secrecy? Which of the programmers will distribute the indicator that gives more profit over and above the writing fee?

Bilan is Bilan...

Read carefully!!! Alyosha!

The author is asking to be taught programming so that he can then sell the indicator for $5,000, am I right? I wonder if he will pay at least $10000 for the training. Because it takes much more time than writing the indicator ))

Михаил Билан:

Read carefully!!! Alyosha!!!

I'm reading it carefully. I didn't see any mention of the investment password from the real account anywhere.

Not reading carefully enough ?

Sergey Vradiy:
The author is asking to teach him programming to be able to sell the indicator for $5000, got it right? I wonder if he will pay at least $1000 for the training. Because the time required for writing the indicator is much more than that))

Yeah, that's entirely possible, too. Especially considering the rise from $2K to $30K.

There are people on this site who are engaged in training. I've been tutoring a lot myself, and I can teach MQL programming as well.

Even for free. But only if it makes sense. But as the author's messages appear, I personally see less and less sense in it. I'm beginning to think that Alexey Victorov is right.

I wonder why he wants to write an indicator. Why not just write an EA that would also calculate everything and trade automatically.

Vitalii Ananev:
I wonder why he wants to write an indicator. Why not just write an EA that would also calculate everything and trade automatically.

Yes, indeed, both he and the possible developer would need to clarify exactly what mode of operation would be used - manual, semi-automatic or fully automatic.

In the first case, an "indicator" would probably be desirable; in the second, an "Expert Advisor"; in the third, a fully functional "Expert Advisor".

I don't think you're making a fool of yourself. A perfectly reasonable request for advice on how to learn how to program. Well, he doesn't want to share his secrets with anyone. Is he entitled? He is. Maybe his idea is nonsense, well, never mind - he will make a few bumps and will sell his $20 000. Better tell me where to start. Actually, there's a lot of articles. Starting from this and finishing more complicated.

Topiksteater advice - read these articles as many as you can, start doing, following the principle of "from simple to complex", and addressing the forum with specific, local issues. You are more likely to get help in this case.

Alexandr Saprykin:
Do you have a statement from your working strategy?
Yeah, don't give a fuck about the stateroom, 5 grand and we'll write what he wants.) Money in the morning, chairs in the evening.

Vitalii Ananev:
I wonder why he wants to write an indicator. Why not just write an adviser that would also calculate everything and trade automatically.
Maybe the TS is partly based on intuition and cannot be automated
Reason: