How do you improve signal reliability by all five?

Just opened a signal, 2% drawdown, and already the damn three sticks are lit up in orange.
I haven't done anything yet.

How do I turn them all green? Already impossible?
What kind of algorithm is this...

UPD

Oh, it's fixed. All green. Thanks
My understanding is that if you sit in minus for a while, the reliability goes down. Either because of the low leverage.

Ivan Butko:

Just opened a signal, 2% drawdown, and already the damn three sticks are lit up in orange.
I haven't done anything yet.

How do I turn them all green? Already impossible?
What kind of algorithm is this...

UPD

Oh, it's fixed. All green. Thanks
My understanding is that if you sit in minus for a while, the reliability goes down. Either because of the low leverage.

As far as I remember it shows the reliability in relation to the other signals.

Alexandr Saprykin:
As far as I remember it shows the reliability in relation to the other signals.

How long does it take for the warning to disappear:The account has only recently been opened and therefore the results may be random ?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

How long does it take for the warning to disappear:The account has only recently been opened and therefore the results may be random ?

In my third month this warning was disappearing.

Alexandr Saprykin:
I had a warning like that disappearing in my third month.

I see, thank you.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I had it disappear after the 11th week

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:
I was disappearing after the 11th week

Thank you for the information.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Thanks for the information.

I'm sure the signal reliability calculation is just as 'classified' as the signal rating calculation...

I glanced at who has RELIABILITY of five sticks: there are signals with a drawdown of 25-30%... Where is the reliability here...?

I don't understand why you should worry about ratings, about reliability... I'm sure it's only those who understand that their signal isn't worth shit and is only organised to "make money off the sucker".

If you are confident in your signal, you do not care about rating and reliability.

And if your signal gives at least a thousand percent a year, with a maximum drawdown of a couple of percent - then your subscribers will not care about ratings and reliability.

Why such a worry? Work for yourself, improve your performance - and everything will be !

Serqey Nikitin:

I'm sure that the calculation of the reliability of the signal is as "classified" as the calculation of the signal rating...

Glance looked at who has RELIABILITY five sticks: come across signals with a drawdown of 25-30% ... Well, where is the reliability ...?

What do you need this 25-30%, the smaller the start-up capital, the higher the interest and profit, if higher capital, the interest would be lower and the result of trading the same, here's a crafty and at the same time simple rating system, the less capital the greater the risk in the sense that they removed the cents, it turns out if you have a small depo, you go to the plus interest rate quickly and minus, and then you wait on both sides of the penalty point)

Georgiy Merts:

I don't understand why you should worry about ratings, about reliability... I'm sure it's only those who understand that their signal isn't worth shit and is only organised to "make money off the sucker".

If you are confident in your signal, you do not care about rating and reliability.

And if your signal gives at least a thousand percent a year, with a maximum drawdown of a couple of percent - then your subscribers will not care about ratings and reliability.

Why such a worry? Work for yourself, improve your performance - and everything will be !

Reliability is one of the main indicators of the signal to the Buyer! If this indicator is given, then it must be calculated correctly, not just any way... While this indicator is a fiction - it does not correspond to its value, and confuses the Buyer... It should not be like this!
Reason: