Switched to the K-Meleon browser - page 6

Vladimir Pastushak:
Yes only on the vivaldi website you have to do it, what version of browser do you have ?
1.15.1147.64(Stable channel)(64 bit)
Probably going to download the beta as well.
Ramiz Mavludov:
Probably going to download the beta too.

Downloadthe beta and it's the only one with sync.

Vladimir Pastushak:

Downloadthe beta. It's the only one with sync.

Great, thank you!

installed a new browser, time to break a new record)
What kind of game is it? I haven't even seen it before.
Fast528:
What kind of game is it? I haven't even seen it before.

I have the same game in chrome, when you disconnect the internet, it appears when the page loads.

Ramiz Mavludov:

The same thing is present in Chrome, when you disconnect the Internet, it appears when the page loads.

The developers didn't think of anything like that in Opera)

Fast528:

the developers didn't think of anything like that in Opera)

I discovered it in Vivavi, a little above the link from Vladimir, for the beta version.

Now you know what to do when you don't have internet))

[Deleted]
How do you connect the plug-ins?