How are you with a market mindset? - page 9

Martin Cheguevara:

I spend no more than half an hour to optimise one instrument over a 13-year period .

What are you, a magician? You do the optimization in 13 years, in half an hour and without using the MQL5 cloud.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

What are you, a magician or something? Doing optimisation in 13 years, in half an hour and without using the MQL5 cloud.

It races through bar opening prices. That's the speed.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

What are you, a magician or something? You do optimisation in 13 years, in half an hour and without using the MQL5 cloud.

No. The trick was to make the result depend linearly on the input parameters. There is no such thing.
I only have two parameters to optimise. Otherwise it wouldn't be realistic of course)

Martin Cheguevara:

We have already discussed this with you.

Show us the result and then we'll talk.

;)))).

And you show me your result. But the result, not the tester's fit.

For the sake of purity of the experiment we may arrange the monitoring here in MQL.

Do you agree? Or you have an excuse?

Олег avtomat:

;))))) there you go.

And you show me your result. But it's the result, not the tester setup.

For the purity of the experiment we may monitor it here at MQL.

Do you agree? Or you may find an excuse?

Finally heard the words of a reasonable person, glad you're back)
Of course I agree!) I'm glad that someone is going the right way. I have already shaken you guys up a bit and you've started thinking rationally.)
Together we can do more but need constant practice.)

Martin Cheguevara:
But the principle is the same, right?)

I don't know what principle you mean. If one averaging order and loss limitation, then yes. Otherwise no.

Martin Cheguevara:
Finally heard the words of a reasonable person, glad you're back)
Yes, of course I agree!) I'm only glad of that) at least someone is on the right track. It takes a little stirring to get you thinking rationally)))
Together we can do more but need constant practice.)

You are very fast, you give everyone assessments, who is good and who is bad, while you are optimizing on 2 parameters. Are these parameters, the size of TP and SL?

Aleksey Panfilov:

Ifthe Gibbs-Rosebohmtriangle is expanded to an N-dimensional simplex then it follows:

The dollar index is a double-type value calculated using a formula kindly provided to meby Neutron

where USD/YYY is all direct quotes, like USD/CHF, XXX/USD is all inverse quotes, like EUR/USD.

And indices of all other currencies. And the chain paths vary.

Thank you, Alex Panfilov, for reminding me of the analogy between forex and multi-component mixes. In my youth I considered the vapour-liquid equilibrium of acetone-methanol-water mixture, etc., so my memories are the warmest. I will have to think yet what they have in common.

And chains for links within the group of forex rates are not needed, they arise in an attempt to change from rates to indices, undertaken in your linkhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/83. Different chains correspond to different destinations for the purchasing power of the currency at which it is set. In the formula you gave, the USD is assigned a purchasing power of 1. You could also assign 5, you could assign 1 to another currency, and so on. The others would already be dependent variables, the ratios of purchasing power (exchange rates against each other) would not change. With a margin of error smaller than the spread at any given time, CHFJPY matches USDJPY / USDCHF or CADJPY / CADCHF, there is no difference (exchange rate = 0.5*(Bid+Ask)).

Построение мультивалютного индикатора с применением множества промежуточных индикаторных буферов
Построение мультивалютного индикатора с применением множества промежуточных индикаторных буферов
  • www.mql5.com
Все началось с того, что я первый раз услышал о кластерных индикаторах из статьи "Теоретические основы построения кластерных индикаторов для рынка FOREX". Тогда меня это очень заинтересовало, и я решил написать нечто подобное в плане мультивалютного анализа рынка. Сначала реализовал свою версию индикатора под кодовым названием...

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

And you are very fast, you give everyone grades, who is good, who is bad, and you do the optimization on 2 parameters. must be these parameters, the size of the TP and SL ?

No. Sigma and timeframe for analysis.

That's why I'm writing all this. I suggest experienced traders with more than 4 years of experience, join together as one team.

Besides, what do you care... you've been here for years anyway...

This is a really unique contingent. I've seen a lot.

There are a lot of talented people here. Let's put that talent to good use.

Everyone will launch their robot at the same time on the replay and in a month we'll discuss the results and solve the problems.

Otherwise, why sit here?

What is the point of writing and sitting here if there is no experience, no results, and no joint efforts.

It is true that there are compulsory trading conditions. But this will not stop you from becoming fully realized!

Reason: