Subscription to OnBookEvent sometimes falls off - is there such a thing? - page 13

Andrey Barinov:

I'm not confused.

Here is this piece of your code

This is the chart property, not the subscription.

It's CHARTEVENT_MOUSE_WHEEL, not CHART_EVENT_MOUSE_WHEEL (similar, not the same).

I recommend that you read the whole topic first

It's falling off. Because it's not a signal. Nor is it a subscription. It's certainly not a property of the graph.

According to the response from service-desk, the counter is supposed to be the same for the whole chart (each symbol is separate), and each MQL-developer has to rely on the fact that other MQL-developers will not make a mistake when decreasing the counter in the same chart. Explanations will be added to the help.

"It is up to the drowning people to save the drowning people".

Stanislav Korotky:

According to the response from service-desk, the counter is supposed to be the same for the whole chart (each symbol is separate), and each MQL-developer has to rely on the fact that other MQL-developers will not make a mistake when decreasing the counter in the same chart. Explanations will be added to the help.

"It's up to the drowning men to save the drowning men."

And if an "accidental" invisible indicator has been triggered (I'm sure there are some in the Marketplace)... If you don't restart your terminal, you will have to fuss over it to no avail.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

Errors, bugs, questions

fxsaber, 2018.08.06 16:49

I wish there was a ProcessExplorer in MT5. To be able to see which EA/indicator consumes which indicators/resources.

With the arrival of Services even more relevant.

fxsaber :

And if the "invisible" indicator was launched "by chance" (I'm sure there are such ones in the Market) ... Until you reboot the Terminal, you will have to swear without result.

With the arrival of Services is even more urgent.

To be able to retrieve the BookEvent (), the indicator must be visible in the diagram.

Alain Verleyen:
To be able to get BookEvent (), the indicator must be visible in the chart.

It's about this. The invisible non-release indicator will simply do a MarketRelease on all symbols from MarketWatch in OnCalculate. And no one will be able to subscribe to the marketWatch until the Terminal is reloaded.

Документация по MQL5: Получение рыночной информации / MarketBookRelease
Документация по MQL5: Получение рыночной информации / MarketBookRelease
  • www.mql5.com
Обычно эта функция должна вызываться из функции OnDeinit() в том случае, если в функции OnInit() была вызвана соответствующая функция MarketBookAdd(). Либо должна вызываться из деструктора класса, если в конструкторе этого класса вызывается соответствующая функция MarketBookAdd().

fxsaber:

unrecoverable indicator

Completely unrecoverable?

fxsaber :

Speech about it. An invisible undelete indicator simply in OnCalculate will do MarketRelease on all symbols from MarketWatch. And no one can subscribe to the glass until the Terminal is reloaded.

Sorry, I probably don't understand you.

Andrey Barinov:

Completely unremovable?

I can't get it to delete.

fxsaber:

I can't get it removed.

Have you tried that?

if(reason == REASON_INITFAILED)
  {
    Print( "Индикатор удалён! Причина - ошибка инициализации." );
    int window=ChartWindowFind();
    string sh_name = ChartIndicatorName(ChartID(), window, 0);