Subscription to OnBookEvent sometimes falls off - is there such a thing? - page 3

A100:
Даже при наличии счетчика кто угодно может отменить подписку вызвав release необходимое число раз

Please. It is possible not just to count but to identify the signatories.

The answer to #20 above is very detailed and very relevant.

Once again. The current implementation simply forces you to abandon the release function.

TheXpert:

Just above in reply #20, it's all very detailed and very to the point.

Lots of letters there - no more than that.

Re: you can't subscribe to a broadcast(s). It's either there - or it's not.

A100:

Lots of letters there - no more than that

Re: you can't subscribe to a broadcast(s) broadcaster(s). It's either there - or it's not.

is it really that hard to get one simple thing into your brain - multiple recipients of an event and multiple subscribers can be different altogether, not even overlapping?

TheXpert:

is it really that hard to get one simple thing into your head - multiple recipients of an event and multiple subscribers can be different, not even overlapping?

A broadcast event has no subscribers at all - so there is no set

A100:
The broadcast event has no subscribers at all - so there is no set

What is MarketBookAdd then?

I'm done, pointless argument. I'm still of the opinion that the current implementation is useless.

TheXpert:

I'm done, pointless argument. I stand by my opinion that the current implementation is rubbish.

In that sense I agree only you propose to add smart meters and I propose to remove broadcasting

A100:
and I propose to remove the broadcasting

this is even better for me, but I suspect that broadcasting is a forced measure

I was joking.

Here

TheXpert:

This option is even better for me, but I suspect that the broadcasting is a forced measure

I agree. Since all other events in MQL are processed strictly by the fact of their declaration in code, the new approach in case of OnBookEvent is at least illogical. By the way, all other types of events are broadcast events, but you don't need to enable or disable them - everything connects automatically during script initialization.

Reason: