The right to publicly demonstrate the conclusions of a theoretical forum thread on a live account - page 5

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Yusuf, do you really not understand what I am saying, or are you waiting for the right moment to show ... .

It's like you're caught in a cycle. You keep showing the same thing all the time.

If you have a good Expert Advisor, put it on a real account, create a signal and everyone will see it.

It is possible that the real account will disprove all my arguments and I will appear in the trough. But to create a signal worthy of demonstration on a dollar account with 0.01 lot I need 10K of funds, which I do not have yet. And I don't want to place a real cent on a demo account with a $100 deposit.

Yusuf,

Do you have tests on a normal story, or else -- (Simulation quality n/a )

it's not comical at all.

Sergiy Podolyak:

Yusuf,

it's not comical at all.

Maybe do it in all ticks mode?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Maybe do it in all ticks mode?

Take Tick-Story. then you can get 99% modelling quality.

P.S. And the following situation is possible - you can get the opposite results to what you have now.

Sergiy Podolyak:

Take Tick Story. then you can get 99% modelling quality.

P.S. And the following situation is possible - you can get results opposite to what you have now.

How do you download such a story from MT4? On the other hand, that real I showed above, found its full confirmation on the corresponding test since 03 07 18, i.e., since the start of the real, until now on all indicators - max drawdown, net profit, etc. in mode by opening prices. I concluded that, the existing MT4 tester is an excellent tool for analysis and evaluation of ATC. What do you think about it?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

How do you download such a story from MT4? On the other hand, that real I showed above has found full validation on the corresponding test from 03 07 18 to date. What do you think about it?

1. this story is paid for. It is not with MT4. It's for MT4. But there is a free trial period (google it and find the relevant site).

2. The real from 03 07 18 is only half a month. That's not yet an indicator. I've had real since September 2017. And I haven't completed the final version of EA yet.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

This is shown in the relevant, existing thread, but, no one is interested.

Poke a link please, haven't seen it.

Sergiy Podolyak:

1. this story is paid for. It is not with MT4. It is for MT4. But there is a free trial period (google it and find the relevant website).

2. The real from 03 07 18 is only half a month. That's still not an indicator. I've had real since September 2017. And I haven't finished the final version of EA yet.

There's so much tricky stuff in there that, I'm unlikely to download. It's not clear yet with old MT4 builds - one can download them, the other cannot, according to the comments to the long Tick Story download instructions.

Maxim Romanov:
Poke the link please, didn't see it.

Sent in a private message.

Sergiy Podolyak:

Yusuf,

It's not comical at all.

I take my bot and test it in "checkpoints" mode. I get10 quid on the input and I get16 million quid in five years on the output. https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/261503/page28#comment_8015775 . And it works for all pairs and for all timeframes without any overoptimization. Then I test it in "all ticks mode" and get a plum.

Возможно ли имея 1 доллар на центовом счете стать хотя бы рублевым миллионером?
Возможно ли имея 1 доллар на центовом счете стать хотя бы рублевым миллионером?
  • www.mql5.com
Общее обсуждение: Возможно ли имея 1 доллар на центовом счете стать хотя бы рублевым миллионером?