Our development path. Councillors of today and tomorrow. - page 10

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
My profit is 150-170% a year, and I'm not going anywhere without programming), and only for the most trusted brokers, there are only a few in the Western world. All the rest are very unreliable ... 200-300% ... where are you ... millionaires...

A couple of questions:

What is the market?

Which brokers do you trust in the West? It's not forbidden to say them here (you can write them with misspellings so they don't get indexed)... Often different brand names come up on this forum...

Please...

Реter Konow:

So it's belief in the Grail that inhibits development?)

Then everything is clear. But belief in the Grail is a sign of immaturity of a trader. His immaturity.

We must not judge by what immature traders say about what must be in an Expert Advisor.

I hope I have not offended anyone.

No two approaches to trading, risk, markets, and strategies are the same. It is difficult to systematize everything and cram it all into one program.

The trader has to know how to program it himself.

Everyone has their own established TS. At any time, we can adjust, change, improve it.

Реter Konow:

So it's belief in the Grail that inhibits development?)

Then everything is clear. But belief in the Grail is a sign of immaturity of a trader. His immaturity.

We must not judge by what immature traders say about what must be in an Expert Advisor.

I hope I have not offended anyone.

Funny - an "infantile" understanding of "faith in the GRAAL"...

A GRAAL is the IDEAL solution to the problem of making STABLE PROFITS.

Traders who "believe in the GRAAL", set the bar as high as possible for themselves to solve the most difficult problem with stable profits...

To call a Trader who sets himself high TARGETS with a full understanding of their complexity "immature" is really a "sign of infantilism"...

Well, yes, in extreme cases aside, belief in the grail is just a belief in oneself, one's strength, one's ability to solve one's own problems. Without such belief, it is impossible to be a trader.

The extreme cases, when belief in the grail becomes harmful, obviously include certainty in possessing the grail without any real grounds.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

...refers to the certainty of possessing the grail without any real basis for it.

Considering that the main property of the Grail is stable profits, the basis for the possession of the Grail must be derived from testing this strategy over large periods...

Serqey Nikitin:

If we take into account that the main property of the Grail is stable profit, then the basis of possession of the Grail should be obtained as a result of testing this strategy on large periods...

I would also add the logic of the system and the history of real trading on the market in its different states.

But I am rather talking about the psychological aspect of the grail. To believe somewhere in one's heart in one's ability to create a grail is useful and, to some extent, even necessary. If one firmly and groundlessly believes in the possession of the grail, it may damage not only the deposit but also the psyche. Something similar can sometimes be seen on this forum and it is somewhat frightening (we are not all that different).

Reason: