Our development path. Councillors of today and tomorrow. - page 7

Sorry, I hadn't read the thread before and am now giving out impressions as they come in.

Interesting...

Алексей Тарабанов:

Sorry, I hadn't read the thread before and am now giving out impressions as they come in.

Interesting...

Looking forward to innovative suggestions.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

As such a model, I propose the idea that the market is governed by the ratio or difference of accumulated negative and positive price increments over a certain period of time.

If anyone has any other suggestions, they are welcome to voice them.

This is a consequence, not a cause. It can be seen as a management error, but it is not a function of management.

Реter Konow:
So, the practical necessity to take care of his profit and understanding that the algorithms of an EA are imperfect, takes us away from the idea of absolute domination of an EA in decision-making, and leads us to the idea of external control of a person. An effective symbiosis of program and mind with proper division of responsibility and role in decision making?

You know, I was quite professionally involved in automating these very processes for a while. And interactivity was present.

You will find it interesting: The best way to automate the management of something is to imitate the person who manages it without me. He likes it and he is comfortable with it. And he is responsible for all decisions.

Алексей Тарабанов:

You know, I was quite professionally involved in automating these very processes for a while. And interactivity was present.

You will find it interesting: The best way to automate the management of something is to imitate the person who manages it without me. He likes it and he is comfortable with it. And he is responsible for all decisions.

The councillor will never be held responsible for decisions made incorrectly. The person who created this product is responsible. And so everything is great).

Uladzimir Izerski:

The advisor will never be held responsible for decisions made incorrectly. The person who created the product is responsible. And so it's great).

Don't make my horseshoes laugh. The author of EA is as clean as a baby.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The advisor will never be held responsible for decisions made incorrectly. The person who created the product is responsible. And that's just fine).

The creator of the hammer is responsible for the actions of the user of the hammer who causes damage to himself or a neighbour who has done so in bad faith or out of malice or in a hangover, etc. ???

The one who "messed up" with the hammer is responsible. The hammer is just a tool.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Don't make my horseshoes laugh. The advisor's author is as clean as a baby.

There's nothing to stop the advisor from leaking ungodly from a baby or an angel. Take the horseshoes off. They prevent you from thinking logically.)

Олег avtomat:

The maker of the hammer is responsible for the actions of the user of the hammer who causes damage to himself or a neighbour who has done so in bad faith or in a hangover, etc. ? ???

Not even my grandson would compare a hammer to a councillor. Sorry, but your thinking is too primitive.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Yes, I disagree. The temporal inefficiency of the algorithm cannot be leveled by humans in the general case. I know from personal experience that trying to "pull out" or"level out" leads to even more unfortunate results. You cannot sit on 2 chairs. There must be one principle - either manual trade or ATS. There is no middle ground.

We need a script for this case. Pre-prepared script.

Reason: