there are people here who actually make money - page 7

Vladislav Andruschenko:
The branch has turned into an advertising branch. Everyone is trying to lure in their profits.

It seems to have been designed that way in the first place.)

Georgiy Merts:

How else to get to such a nirvana that living in a dumpster is satisfying...

It's true, a person needs very little in life... But a man needs something, and what about his ego? And women (hello, Volchansky)? Just knowing that you can't drive - and already they turn their noses up at you... Also, it would be nice not to need them, but how to get to such a zen (let's not consider the "death" option) ?

you can go even further than that. Usually when it comes to cars and other things I tell them right away that at 43 I can easily beat those who have it in Dota. 15 years of gaming is no joke.

They usually have such sad eyes after that and don't ask questions.

TheXpert:

The fact is that salesmen have problems too. Probably more often than others.

So these problems sometimes require communication, discussion, advice and help. Moderators in products are not always able to help, and what is more, they don't always want to. It has long been suggested that a subsection should be made so that sellers can simply talk to sellers, without being looked at like a wolf.

You know what I mean.
Alas, they do.

Mickey Moose:
flat vs dota? progamer? if not, it's like bragging about going through a bomber on a big field in 2 minutes, the benefits are the same.

TheXpert:

The fact is that salesmen have problems too. Probably more often than others.

So these problems sometimes require communication, discussion, advice and help. Moderators in products may not always be able to help, and what is more, they don't always want to. It's been suggested for a long time that a subsection should be created so that sellers can just talk to sellers without being looked at like a wolf.

If you were trained somewhere on the same level as the manufacturers, you probably wouldn't be here.

Fast451:

if trained somewhere on the same level as the manufacturers, you probably wouldn't be here

this is a pattern of thinking ) here on this forum among ordinary russian-speaking users there are at least 3 millionaires

TheXpert:
flat vs dota? progamer? if not, it's like boasting that sapper on a big field for 2 minutes you pass, the benefit is the same.

And if I like months of hacking in sapper to pass the next time the field is not for 2 minutes but for 1.55 at least?

(While someone earns for example on repairs to his house)

Mickey Moose:
You can even brag about it to your friends, but I don't see how that's going to help you live.

Somewhere on the forum there was some first-hand information. That there are freelancers withdrawing $50,000 a month.

temptlon:

So, at the end of the day, is there anyone here making money from forex?

Naturally!
Reason: