[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 201

emotraid:

I have everything on one screen, trade + TV series + three forums + designing leaflets for a law firm... I can also play chanson on the TV player ))))

I'm on 2534, I'm on 25700.

Maybe I'll get some glasses later, or maybe I'll move the couch, but what's the point?

Ishim:
Well, maybe I'll get some glasses later, or you could move the sofa, but what's the point?

there is no point, there is only the pleasure of controlling reality)))) transerfink rules! but god's breath is still cooler... I recommend it... it's not hard and you don't need glasses, you will be as healthy as a hundred horses put together )))))

emotraid:

there's no point, there's only the pleasure of controlling reality)))) transerfink rules! but god's breath is still cooler... I recommend it... it's not hard and you don't need glasses, you'll be as healthy as a hundred horses put together )))))
you believe in fairy tales. (watershed 2540 will fix higher you can go "on the FM wave")

In Transurfing, the root of sir, a verb or action that is applied to the reader's brain)

ZS : It would be nice to close the day with a whitewash.

Ishim:
You keep believing in fairy tales.

Uh-huh... mystical life is my first component, bodily life is secondary )))

DmitriyN:
ATR does not apply in this case. Rather, it is a psychological game designed for the psychology of traders and brokers.
For example, pay attention to the size of the gap on the eurabax and compare it with the amount by which the price went up after the opening.
I think it's just over sitting with no stops and short tp on the demo :(

wmlab:
I think it's just over-sitting with no stops with a short tp on the demo :(
Actually, yes, because it can't be otherwise, because positions are opened at the same time. There are more efficient methods of trading.
However, such trading creates some understanding of the price movement process, which is why it is useful.

MobileMan:
Hi all. Reminding me again about my 1.2930 hold...
You used to have the bai hanging out in places like this. Have you changed your trading strategy?

Ishim:
I'm sorry (I have a Stranger - I can't explain that the stop is evil)

the loose ends are a good thing.

And the gold in the boo))))

Sta2066:
You used to have active bai hanging out in places like this. Have you changed your trading strategy ?

Probably, but I do not understand, last week he was inviting everyone to buy, but he does not have stops either)))
Reason: