A pattern. - page 22

igrok333:

The price is not random and the distribution on the forex does not correspond to the distribution of the coin from the theorist.

I agree. It obeys certain laws. And it also follows those laws unquestioningly.

Igor Makanu:

Do banks trade in order to sell currency to customers? - A long time ago I searched this forum and saw a statement that someone works in a firm that buys equipment for foreign currency and they often order large amounts of currency from the bank, but the order must be made one month in advance and then the bank will give the price at which the currency will be purchased... - i understand that the bank will also order and will probably hedge with futures?

ZS: it has been a long time since i looked at CME, i can`t remember, but CME seems to deal with futures and options? - am I wrong?

If there is an arbitrage situation, the market will instantly remove it. You and I sit here and dream of making money, while there are investment funds that hire quants who look for these situations for very serious fees.

so that's what i am saying, the moscow exchange is chasing the usdrub forex rate. it is just arbitrageurs who level the price.

igrok333:
so i say the moscow bourse is chasing the usdrub forex rate. it's just the arbitrageurs who level the price.

The price of an asset is primarily made by the big players, and the small ones are always liquid.

igrok333:
that's what i'm saying. the moscow bourse is chasing the usdrub forex rate. the arbitrageurs are just leveling the price.

Yes, it's their bread, try to take it away from them! - no one forbids it!

So, the Moscow Stock Exchange is chasing forex rates and the usdrub. it's just that arbitrage dealers are chasing forex rates and the profit margins are falling off. they have no right to take them.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Let's stop at this point.

Why unknown? Basically events in the modern world, with the developed technology of information transfer, all become known in a fraction of a second or a minute it does not play a role any more

That is why we believe that we cannot factor any information to our advantage or do you have the option in your pocket to calculate millions of factors on every bar and see if there is a correlation?

If you look at the chart of the instrument from the viewpoint of the uninitiated, it is clear, the price goes there. But the more sophisticated ones know that the price is bound to come back. Here is the catch for the initiated. Time!

a lot of posts, a lot of words, a lot of objections and not a single drop of truth, much less profit)

as usual)

year after year and decade after decade)))

there is only one truth:

as one approaches the truth of the reasons for market pricing and how to identify it, the number of outraged unrecognised genius millionaires making 100% a month and living on one salary or loan grows))

MANS_FOREX:

heaps of posts, heaps of words, heaps of objections and not a single drop of truth, much less profit)

as usual)

year after year and decade after decade)))

there is only one truth:

as one approaches the truth of the reasons for market pricing and how to identify it, the number of outraged unrecognised genius millionaires making 100% a month and living on a single salary or loan grows))

Profit can be in one case. Buy and hold if you guess the direction.

MANS_FOREX:

That's why we don't think we can factor any information to our advantage or do you have the option in your pocket to calculate millions of factors on every bar and see if there is a correlation?

There's a little nuance here, any news has its own validity.

Uladzimir Izerski:
But the more sophisticated ones know that the price will definitely come back. That is the catch for the initiated. Time!

No, all price charts are random walks, but by historical highs and lows - the price always closes the historical High and Low, but also immediately creates new High and Low

You wrote above about"It obeys certain laws. And it follows those laws unconditionally."The only law - the trend component. If it (the trend) began, then it will continue - Renco chart to help, and there is no need to look where it began and where the trend ended

Well, about time - there is a rational reason, I think, and I've seen it recently, someone wrote that the price goes to a certain value, and the price movement slows down, then it speeds up, but by the given time the price will still be where it should be....the story seems to be from the field of "the masses", but if you look at the Forex market "soberly", we remember the arbitrageurs and big banks that buy from each other, so - why do trends then? - The price would be in the same range, month after month, year after year - that would suit everybody, but the price does not move that way? Yes, let us remember the Fed's rates and the national debt... The price keeps moving up and down and does not let anybody predict it, alas, the market - it was the same 100 years ago and will probably be the same for another 100 years.

Uladzimir Izerski:

There's a little nuance here, any news has power.

alas, this power may have zero effect, and may not be news to anyone, or it may be commissioned news - today the market perceives it, and tomorrow it comes out with more weight

Reason: