Multicurrency Experts 5-21 pair - page 3

Tetyana Shcherba:

4 days of demo trading

that says it all, come back in 6 months and we'll discuss it then.

don't you see that EA trades extremely often? what can change in 6 months in super fast trading?

just for your information, any tool can be tested on the 2 week test, no more time is needed

if the market was as predictable as the time of the test

Fast451:

on the second one, like a correction.

Nice picture)

You can transcribe it to mt5, and run it in the tester in multicurrency mode on the right symbols.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Nice picture)

You can rewrite it on mt5, and run it in the tester in multicurrency mode on the right symbols.

in mt5 and there are, I'm afraid the testers)

too lazy to copy, paste, trim, there would be something interesting there)

Fast451:

in MT5 and there are, I'm afraid, testers)

Too lazy to copy, paste, cut, I wish there was something interesting there)

As the previous speaker correctly pointed out . The picture is beautiful. I mean exactly the type and shape of the balance curve. True, without a funds chart it is difficult to say what is the risk of the TS. But I liked the appearance too. The balance curve...

Mihail Marchukajtes:

As the previous speaker correctly pointed out . The picture is beautiful. I mean exactly the type and shape of the balance curve. True without a funds chart it's hard to tell what the risk of the TS is. But I liked the appearance too. The balance curve...

Balance curve of 0.1 lot, the drawdown to sl 20p, Volchanskiy removed access and do not see it, now I will change the password

i have already lost one, i have 100 points and i have lost another, it is the second one, the market will be hard to beat the first one

i have no idea how to change the password in MT? )

example of a filter in the TS:

1 indicator drags, promising filter seemed to improve result, failed

As practice shows, multi-currency EAs are little better than those working with a single pair. The reason is that often either all pairs are in the plus or all are in the red. The abnormal behavior of one or two pairs may be due to news such as interest rate changes, which happens quite rarely. For example, a political crisis in some area may cause the dollar to go up against other currencies, and all pairs with the dollar may go down, and the dollar itself may go down against the yen. If we use different TS for each pair, then it will be a real hedging, but this is too cumbersome Expert Advisor, and there is not enough power to test it.

Sergey Vradiy:
As practice shows, multicurrency EAs are not much better than those that work with one pair. The reason is that in most cases either all pairs are winning or all are losing. The abnormal behavior of one or two pairs may be due to news such as interest rate changes, which happens quite rarely. For example, a political crisis in some area may cause the dollar to go up against other currencies, and all pairs with the dollar may go down, and the dollar itself may go down against the yen. If we use different TS for each pair, then it will be a real hedging, but this is too cumbersome Expert Advisor, and there is not enough power to test it.

Thanks Sergey, that's an excellent point!

Fast451:

Thank you Sergei, that's an excellent point!

A well-known fact, by the way. But I am ready to break stereotypes. I have made my TS for H1. Now trades opened on M15 and having a better price than the signal on the hour are closed using TS signals from H1. The transfer is carried out manually through the magic number. It is painful, but what can you do... But I break a little stereotype that TS should work only on one TF...

this ts on the 1-minute chart... until a month ago I could not even think of trading on one-minute charts

it will work on any charts,

the zigzag would have to be up to 20 pips to break, and when it does

Reason: