is it possible to read the screen via MT - page 3

Thank you...

Ievhenii Levchenko:

- Humans have the ability to learn (how much everyone uses this and how they do it is a separate topic).

- The robot is easier to predict - you just need to determine the algorithm of its work. I don't know how easy it is, but I think it's real. Next, I should say that people come to the market to make money. The market was created for the right guys to make money. If someone has found something like the grail (from the wrong boys), he must not be too impudent. It is not clear how cheeky you can get, but I think when the count reaches millions, then the person will be noticed. And they will clip his wings - the market will change (most likely) or he will be punched in the head. It will change insignificantly, but enough for the robot to start screwing up. Or abruptly, for a short period of time, to screw a lot of people out of their money.

For example, the recent crash of the US stock markets mowed down one of the top robot signals on mql5 (you have to think that some other robot traders had similar problems as well). And there is another question - is it a plus that the robot "did not oversleep" the signal, but methodically attacked the deposit (and do not say that it "does not make mistakes"). A human would have detected that something was wrong. Of course, a robot can be limited in terms of losses per day, month, etc. But if the market behavior has changed a bit, the robot should be changed.

It is understandable, and a person could tilt. But this is an "what if". After all, we are talking about a professional trader that will not be dumb. And if we start talking about an inexperienced trader, then let's talk about an unoptimized robot. After all, a professional is a debugged and optimized trader. And we're talking about the final "version" of both a robot and a pro trader:)

I would not say that a human has an absolute advantage, but there is an evident advantage, as well as the fact that the robot has an advantage over a human. But these are different advantages. Ideally, we should combine the creativity of a human with the speed, precision and efficiency of a robot. Isn't that the idea behind the film Chappy the Robot? (A ghost haunts the minds of some of the world's top brass - the ghost of Robotics.)

Darkness.... I train my robot every week and it's up to date. And you, as I see it, think that by writing a robot you can sleep peacefully for months without looking at the terminal????

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Darkness.... I train my robot every week and I keep it up to date. And you, I take it, think that by writing a robot you can sleep for months without looking at the terminal????

Do you know how to follow a message line? I don't care about your robot. It was about the advantages of a robot and a human.

Ievhenii Levchenko:
Can you follow a message line? I don't care about your robot. It's about the advantages of robot and human.

You're right to point out that there are advantages to both. But I also hasten to point out that that's not what this is about in general.

But even the most modern robots can't do anything without humans...

That's not what this is about.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

What are you talking about? Read the first post from the TS

First post:

"If i want to understand what a trader is doing, i.e. which indices he uses, read technical analysis on the screen and so on.

Make a program that would exactly copy all actions on the understudy's computer.

What exe-sheet can a client get from a brokerage company other than someone else's? In which you can do anything you want if you want. I'm talking about this property of other people's exe-sheets. After all, we are not talking about trading on the phone, but trading using someone else's terminal program. What are you talking about?

Vladimir:

First post:

"Is it possible for the broker to see what the trader is doing on the screen, i.e. what indices he uses, read the technical analysis on the screen, etc., if he wants to understand what the trader is doing?

If you want to understand what a trader does, you have to make a program that would exactly copy all actions on the understudy's computer.

What exe-sheet can a client get from a DC other than someone else's? In which you can do anything you want if you want to. I am talking about this property of other people's exe-files. After all, we are not talking about trading on the phone, but trading using someone else's terminal program. What are you talking about?

Well, then write clearly - the terminal, not a vague phrase "someone else's exe-shtick". Now to the point. Do you really think that MQ gives DC the source code of the terminal that they can do whatever they want? MQ is not a beginner and we understand that bad programming engineers of DC will make such mistakes that it will change the entire world. If we have an error in the terminal, it will be the developer's fault - MQ. And the forum will just explode with furious criticism of MQ.

The only difference is different logos and data in the "About" section. The same goes for the server part, no developer would distribute the source code of such a responsible financial system.

Be realistic. Youth is no excuse for fantasy.

<br / translate="no">

Be realistic. Youth is no excuse for fantasies.

I agree 100% ...

If you use only verified sources or do not install programs. i.e. manual work, then it is not possible.

All kinds of discussions, robot, experts, better is worse, do not take into account, we are talking about a clean terminal...

otaras76:

I agree 100% ...

The terminal can be installed with a hooke, but you need to know the internal structure of the terminal, i.e. you must be a developer of the terminal, or a pretty tough hacker.

All kinds of discussions, robot, experts, better than worse, don't take it into account, we're talking about a pure terminal...

Well, you can theoretically hook a clean terminal, but you need to know its inner workings, i.e. you must be either a terminal developer or a pretty good hacker. In addition, you must have access to your terminal, either physically or remotely... And the last question - who the fuck needs it?

Good afternoon!

Why would a broker need any indicators or advisors. They don't give a damn about any of that.

They don't care about it.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Well, you could theoretically put a hook on a clean terminal, but you would need to know the inner workings of the terminal, i.e. be either a terminal developer or a pretty good hacker. In addition, you must have access to your terminal, either physically or remotely... And the last question - who the fuck needs it?

Well, for example, a trader scalps, or really rips them apart, well, the first, try to understand how he does it, the second with the help of any interference eating quotes, delays, i.e. all sorts of discreetly put sticks in the wheels, because it is already really hard to calculate everything, and even then, if you get in the way,

But again, if you just downloaded a terminal with a brokerage company and without any access (physical) to the trader's computer, only through code or remote programs, through the Windows or MT itself, it is not about deceiving the trader and giving him the virus together with MT. (or even so, if a small spyware virus goes together with the MT download...)

Reason: