EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 617

Folks, does the mql5 site login and password from mql4 not fit? different database?

Noterday:
Folks, does the mql5 site login and password from mql4 not fit? different database?
the moderators claim that the mql4 user database has been migrated to mql5, but i had to register again...

Tantrik:

And then where will the price go if there is no breakdown.

Channels are rarely redrawn, not like indicators. Here is a breakaway from the trend line - you could sell the whole day with a stop of 5pp. (I was on a business trip). There's also where this move lasts for a month!

I'm not advocating indicators, you have to think. At least this question, honestly tell me which of you do fundamental analysis?

OlegTs:
The moderators claim that the mql4 user database has been migrated to mql5, but I had to register again...
Well yes, I can't log in with my username.

strangerr:

I am not even advocating indicators, you have to think. Tell me honestly, which of you deal with fundamental analysis?

To read the news is not a fundamental analysis - you need to know the original language of the currency, to read the local press at least on the Internet - to follow the macro indicators of the country and understand their changes, and if possible to understand the financial situation of all major companies in the country? It turns out that it is a profession and one person cannot do it!

Alien analytics is a pig in a poke. The question is how can the FA do it?

Tantrik:

To read the news is not a fundamental analysis - you need to know the original language of the currency, to read the local press at least on the Internet - to follow the macro indicators of the country and understand their changes, and if possible to understand the financial situation of all major companies in the country? It turns out that it is a profession and one person cannot do it!

Alien analytics is a pig in a poke. The question is how can the FA do it?

English is quite enough, and a man can do anything he really wants. We are not talking about other people's analysis, you have to draw your own conclusions.

strangerr:

English is enough, and a person can do anything he or she really wants. We are not talking about someone else's analysis, you have to draw your own conclusions.
This will be one person's (subjective) opinion. And after studying everything and entering a transaction you may incur losses from new news. Why do you need long term analysis? - There is a daily (weekly) trend.

strangerr:

SOT reports, Gunn, thechanalysis.

Wolf on H1 I have already posted.

The target for the end of the week is 1.33-35.

On H4 an interesting picture, two opposite wulfs with 4 points formed, if on 1.35 then just there is the 5th point

strangerr:

I'm not advocating indicators, you have to think. At least this question, honestly tell me which of you do fundamental analysis?
In our time, building foundations on a speculative swamp, on which they breed ducks, is a great risk of falling into a quagmire. It was possible to build under the Soviet Union and probably even now in China, the world under the dictate of currency speculation.

bariga:

On H4 an interesting picture, two opposite woolfs with 4 points formed, if on 1.35 then just there is the 5th point

If you draw a line from the middle of the 1-2 segment , through the bottom vault of the middle of the 2-3 segment , it becomes the bottom line of another pattern with 5 in place of red 2 .
Reason: