Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 2

Kirill Shushkevich:

I myself use support and resistance levels for a long time, I've watched a lot of videos, including Gertschik's full arsenal of videos and breakdowns and rebounds, but the results are so-so, share your experiences.

I trade, but I don't know how it will end, I use Gerchik's levels (his algorithm) and his technique. Here is a book with a table of contents, the latest data https://yadi.sk/i/3V-OmG92gcFMZw, download it to your computer and open in your browser, the table of contents is at the top right

Герчик А.М Курс активного трейдера 2019.pdf
Герчик А.М Курс активного трейдера 2019.pdf
  • yadi.sk
Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс.Диска

Sergey Lazarenko:

I am trading, but I do not know how it will all end, and by Gerchik's levels (his algorithm), and his technique, here is a book with a table of contents, the latest data https://yadi.sk/i/3V-OmG92gcFMZw, download to your computer, then open in your browser, the table of contents at the top right

I'm sick of these hercico-adepts.

Vladimir Baskakov:
I'm sick of these hercico-adepts

It happens, but I hasten to point out that this is the second time I've come across you, and both times you're still not happy about something, there's only one solution, get some fresh air, go for a run, get some exercise, and maybe the world will look different afterwards

The oil (WTI), quotation from CME, look, I took H4 because there was nothing else, I had to be attached to something else, so I went to the inside-days, now it is imho, I started to watch levels from MN, because last time I spun and braided, it should be simple, if the level, the bigger time, the stronger, then I should go from there, from the big times to the lower. And the resistance on the B1, from which the BF went on Friday, in theory, needs the value, from which the move went, it looks like it is 46,08. So 46,08, what do we have? We have the uptrend and something like PL, the Klose is on the level, so, there is nothing for Monday, it is unclear what happens at the level, it is supposed to go up very fast, the PL is not so deep, we may look for the break-up, but tomorrow is Monday, it is cloudy day, so, I do not think about the oil for tomorrow.

Natural Gas, about Friday, 2.505 level, level from which there was significant momentum, with renewal of previous High of uptrend, Thursday significant drop, and stop right below the level, then if long candle and stopped, on the LP is the situation drawn?

Friday, intraday, first Bp was a stop after Low of reversal, then it went far away and again TVH, this time it was better, but it closed at the end of the session, Friday, the activity is falling down, I have not put any b/o. Now, on Monday, we have a strong fall; the BF is not very strong, so, probably, we should try to break-through, but it is burdened with counter level 2.429; if it is reached, we may use bounces, what do you think?

Sergey Lazarenko:

The oil (WTI), quotation from CME, look, I took H4 because there was nothing else, I had to be attached to something else, so I went to the inside-days, now it is imho, I started to watch levels from MN, because last time I spun and braided, it should be simple, if the level, the bigger time, the stronger, then I should go from there, from the big times to the lower. And the resistance on the B1, from which the BF went on Friday, in theory, needs the value, from which the move went, it looks like it is 46,08. So 46,08, what do we have? It is a rising trend and something like PL, so, there is nothing for Monday, it is unclear what is going on there, but it was supposed to go up, the PL is not deep and we may look for a break-up, but tomorrow is Monday, it is a cloudy day.

Levels, overbought zones, waves are fantasies for philistines, or beginners like you.
Oil was below zero, what levels gentlemen!!!

Vladimir Baskakov:
Levels, overbought zones, waves are fantasies for laymen, or beginners, like you.

Got it, well, as they say, there's no other

By the way, has anyone tried a circular price breakdown strategy?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Levels, overbought zones, waves are fantasies for laymen or beginners like you.
Oil was worth less than zero, what levels gentlemen!!!

Here's an interview with one woman, she bought an annual training course worth 18,000 euros, she is a wife and co-owner of a restaurant business, who is who, you with your opinion She who gave 18,000 euros and is now trading at a premium in the Russian market, or Gerchik, who sold her something and is sitting satisfied? Or me, who's giving you this video?

Vladimir Baskakov:
By the way, has anyone tried the round price breakthrough strategy?

there is an opinion, visually achieved and assumed, that a circular level is a level that has an attraction only for lovers of beautiful numbers, and there are not many of them, so such levels do not have much energy, they are practically not considered, just for a red word

Reason: