Correlation indicator. - page 8

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Here's the report - previously checked

I'm working on bailing out the hanging orders, but so far I'm just closing at a loss. Maybe that's the secret ;)

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

I am not proving anything to anyone.

You can elementary check. by opening a small demo account. but instead you are shaking the air yourself.

==========

))))))))))) and you just wanted to show a not very profitable but stable system))))))))))))))

It's called: don't do good to people. It's a joke, of course ;)

Nobody is accusing you of anything.

The system just isn't working and the video itself is designed to attract new victims to their office.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

I'm working on bailing out hung orders, but so far I'm just closing at a loss. Maybe that's the secret ;)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/19630 use and educate yourself

Until you get stationary, normally distributed residuals at least on the history, then you cannot trade on a linear relationship (correlation)

or just look at the EURCHF chart, as you were advised earlier. There are strong trends on the chart, i.e. a loss on your strategy is inevitable.

After you (maybe in a couple of years) make sense of it, then we'll talk :)

Cointegration
Cointegration
  • votes: 17
  • Maxim Dmitrievsky
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор находит коэффициенты линейной регрессии для каждого из выбранных инструментов со всеми остальными, и выводит на график в виде стандартных отклонений. Сумма всех кривых...

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Nobody is accusing you of anything.

The system just doesn't work, and the video itself is designed to attract new victims to their office.

I don't understand what their office has to do with it.

Have you been trading in the demo?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/19630 use and educate yourself

Until you get stationary, normally distributed residuals at least on history, there is no point in trading by linear dependence (correlation).

Or just look at the EURCHF chart, as you were advised earlier. There are strong trends on the chart, i.e. a loss on your strategy is inevitable.

After you (maybe in a couple of years) make sense of it, then we'll talk :)

I have a topic on pair trading in my profile. I've been trading ever since. At that time I didn't quite understand how to trade, but even if I didn't fully understand it I lost none of my money.)

I'm not sure what to do with them.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

I have a topic on pair trading in my profile. I've been trading since then. I don't quite understand how to trade then, but even if I don't understand it to the fullest, I haven't lost money then, and now I'm not waiting for anything).

I don't know what to do with them.

How do you lose here? I don't get it..............

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

How do you leak here? It doesn't get to me..............

a neglected case :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

a neglected case :)

It happens ;)

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

How do you leak here? I don't get it..............

You have already been shown and told how you can trade and how you shouldn't

Индикатор корреляции.
Индикатор корреляции.
  • www.mql5.com
друзья, нужно ваше мнение. Написал индикатор корреляции по Пирсону в виде линии между двумя парами и в виде таблицы валютных пар, акций и индексов...

Vitaly Muzichenko:

You have already been shown and told how you can trade and how you shouldn't.

All right, all right, I don't insist.

No problem - as my neighbour says )

Reason: