here's a new job for $10. Has something changed in the job service ? - page 3

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Artyom. If you're talking about "deliberately circumventing service rules" -- then quote the service rule that was deliberately circumvented. QUOTE IT. And your quote will remove all questions.

If it is initially stated by the moderator,"Performers and customers will be penalized," then a simple question to the administration: "What service rule was violated?

Usually, a rule appears right away, and only then do they speak of a violation of the rules.

And when there is no rule, then talk about a violation of the rules, which do not exist, it is too much - and such examples of "overkill" in recent times can give several.

I'm talking about Thomas, you're talking about Eureka...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Here's a new $10 job. Did you change something in "Jobs" service ?

Artyom Trishkin, 2018.01.04 05:17

I'm about intentional misconduct, not about words.

Prove that the customer placed the work in the "Translations" category due to ignorance, not intentionally.

I'm talking about intentional circumvention of service rules, not about who violated what, where or what. There is no such a violation in the rules, so there is no violation (but why the head on your shoulders? Just to eat?). I hope that the rules will be supplemented. In the meantime, the only thing left to do is to correct when such sly tricks are detected. And if there will be repeated and further attempts to crawl into the ear, then you should probably be reminded of the restrictions.

These are, of course, only my thoughts as I would like them to be. The administration may have their own opinion, which may be different, or coincide somewhere.

Violation here is not considered a violation of the rules, which at the moment do not regulate such situations, and about the violation of the category - most likely precisely to bypass the minimum cost, because as the customer - as they usually do - wrote that the work for a knowledgeable person - at 10 minutes (personally I'm 10 minutes just coffee myself before proceeding to the reading application).

And here's the highlighted in the quote read it again.

Vladimir Karputov:

I don't think there is a single person who knows ALL the rules by heart. But simple logic dictates that if there is a category, the work must fit into that category.

Your social experiment, despite the seemingly plausible excuse "... I left the application more for the sake of interest - whether the site will pass my price of 10 dollars ... "In fact, it's an attempt to circumvent the minimum cost of the main type of work -"writing an EA/indicator".

All such and similar attempts are monitored and, if possible, promptly corrected.

In fact, it is an accusation. And this is clearly too much. Do you feel like God? See a psychologist. But you clearly do not belong in the moderator.

ZS If I really wanted to take an order, I would not write on the forum ;)

Dmitiry Ananiev:

That's actually an accusation. And that's clearly over the top.

ZS If I really wanted to take the order, I wouldn't post on the forum ;)

Let's wrap up this pointless conversation already. Thank you for your message of infringement.

Artyom Trishkin:

I'll tell you about Thomas, you tell me about Yeroma...

I'm not sure what you're talking about either. I'm talking about the rules of Freelance and the attitude of moderators and administrators to respecting/breaking those rules.

When a moderator says "performers and customer will be punished" -- then I want to read the rule that was broken.

You are the moderator. Karputov is the moderator. Both of you are saying that there is a violation of Freelance rules.

Show that rule -- in the official rulebook, on the forum -- anywhere -- but show the rule that was broken.

If you can't show the rule that was broken -- then why say from official lips,"the doers and the customer will be punished" -- is at the very least unprofessional and casts a shadow over Freelance.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

I'm not sure what you're talking about either. I'm talking about the rules of Freelance and the attitude of moderators and administrators to respecting/breaking those rules.

When a moderator says "performers and customer will be punished" -- then I want to read the rule that was broken.

You are the moderator. Karputov is the moderator. Both of you are saying that there is a violation of Freelance rules.

Show that rule -- in the official rulebook, on the forum -- anywhere -- but show the rule that was broken.

If you can't show the rule that was violated -- then why say from official lips,"performers and customer will be punished" -- that's at least unprofessional and casts a shadow over Freelance.

Here's a new job for $10. Did something change in the Jobs service ?

Artyom Trishkin, 2018.01.04 05:31

I'm talking about Thomas, you're talking about Yury...

Violation here is not considered a violation of the rules, which at the moment do not regulate such situations, and about the violation of the category - most likely precisely to bypass the minimum cost, because as the customer - as they usually do - wrote that the work for a knowledgeable person - for 10 minutes (personally I'm 10 minutes just coffee myself before proceeding to the reading application).

And here's the highlighted in the quote read it again.

If you want to talk about a moderator breaking some rules and decency, then talk about it not in the forum (you might fall under one of the rules), but in the BOD.

Artyom Trishkin:
And here'sthe highlighted in the quote read it again.

Artyom. It is a bad style to communicate with people as if they cannot read, are inattentive, misunderstand something, play dumb.

Actually, in all this polemic my attention was attracted only by phrase of Karputov: "executors and client will be punished".

Further polemics is not interesting for me. All, in fact, as always. Nothing changes.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

You are the moderator. Karputov is a moderator. Both of you are saying that there is a violation of Freelance rules.

Where?

Show it.

I understand that you really want to argue, but don't pull words over your ears -- that's what you wanted to hear, not what I said.

Here's a new $10 job. Did something change in the job service ?

Artyom Trishkin, 2018.01.04 05:43

If you want to talk about a moderator breaking some rules and decency, then talk about it not on the forum (you can fall under one of the rules), but in the SD...

Artyom Trishkin:

Where?

Show me.

I understand that very much want to argue, but do not pull words behind ears - it is you so wanted to hear, not I spoke.

BOTH:

Punishment[https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Наказание] is the application of any, legal or non-legal, unpleasant or undesirable measures to a person, animal or their groups in response to disobedience or to unwanted or morally wrong behaviour.

Artem. I'll say it again:"The polemic is of no further interest to me". I.e. polemize and understand and interpret the missing rules of Freelance without me.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

VOTE:

Punishment[https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Наказание]- the use of any, legal or non-legal, unpleasant or undesirable measure against a person, animal or group of them in response to disobedience or to unwanted or morally wrong behaviour.

Artem. I'll say it again:"The polemic is of no further interest to me". I.e. polemize and understand and interpret absent Freelance rules without me.

Well you didn't answer my question about your assertion:

You're a moderator. Karputov is a moderator. You're both talking about there being a violation of Freelance rules.

No one was talking about a violation of Freelance rules. NOBODY. Only you were so eager to hear and start accusations on a made up phrase. And, naturally, you cast a fishing rod and pull it (who's going to get into what was really said).

Finish your fakes.

Artyom Trishkin:

Well you didn't answer my question about your assertion:

Nobody said anything about breaking the freelance rules. NOBODY. Only you were so eager to hear and start accusing on a made up phrase. And, naturally, you cast a fishing rod and pull it (who's going to get into what was really being said).

Finish your fakes.

I'm telling you that I don't want to talk about this topic, but since you're continuing the dialogue, I'll respond and I don't intend to respond to any more of your posts in this thread.

Yours:

Artyom Trishkin:

No one said anything about breaking freelance rules. NOBODY. Only you so wanted to hear ...

Yours:

That's it. I'm off the subject.
Reason: