Do you know how to make canals? - page 6

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

almost any

It's equivalent to the system being exposed to different environments...

There is no such thing in forex processes. I take, for example, a sample of 20,000 ticks. Some people think this is the story. It is not! The history is when this sample is considered in the historical retrospective. I.e. you take 1.000.000 of such samples and see that the average parameters of this million of 20 000 samples don't change with time. We are looking at a single process. So why does something change with you?

Alexander_K2:

There is no such thing in forex processes. I take, for example, a sample of 20,000 ticks. Some people think that this is the story. It is not! The history is when this sample is considered in the historical retrospective. I.e. you take 1.000.000 of such samples and see that the average parameters of this million of 20 000 samples don't change with time. We are looking at a single process. So why does something change with you?

Well, it changes depending on the trading system I chose, because I want to make maximal profit and not just get 50 trades a year.

Why would I wait a year if I can bake a system that returns 10 annual profits in a month, and then wait a year to come up with another system :)

Experience shows that scalping systems (relatively profitable) do not live longer than six months, and conservative ones do not live longer than 3 years.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Well, because it changes with respect to the chosen trading system, you want to squeeze out the maximum profit and not just get 50 trades a year.

For example, why would I wait a year if I could bake a system that makes 10 annual profits in a month and then come up with another system for a year :)

:))))))) Now I think I understand neuro-networkers, who want to have absolutely all ticks from all forex. I see :))

Alexander_K2:
:))))))) Now I think I understand the strongest neural networker Reshetov, who longed to have absolutely all ticks of all forex. I see :))

I personally think that bots should trade often and a lot, because their main advantage is speed and fatigue

and once every few days you can open a trade with your hands

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I personally think that bots should trade often and a lot, because their main advantage is speed and fatigue

And once every few days you can open a deal with your hands

I agree. I also do not like to wait. Most of them probably don't. It's clear now that neural networks are long term, unambiguously.

Alexander_K2:
I agree. I don't like waiting either. Yes most of them probably do. And Reshetov thought so too... and now he can't get out of the nets. It's clear now that neural networks are long term, unequivocally.

It's all bullshit. Yesterday I was on the bus with my left-handed friend sitting next to me, totally clueless )))))) She keeps falling on my shoulder, trying to sleep.

I could barely figure out her condition - she's post-corporate)))

----------------------

Took her home.

Now woke up, such lines )))), and where am I? and who am I????

Alexey Volchanskiy:

It's all bullshit. Yesterday I was on the bus with my left-handed friend sitting next to me, totally clueless )))))) She keeps falling on my shoulder, trying to sleep.

I could barely figure out her condition - she's post-corporate)))

----------------------

Took her home.

Now she is awake and she is saying: "Where am I? And who am I????

It happens).

Еду в маршрутке.
Молодой человек говорит в телефон ГУГЛ. ГУГЛ, где я нахожусь?
К нему оборачивается бабка: Вот наркоманье проклятое! В маршрутке ты находисси, а Гулю свою на остановке забыл

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It happens)

))))))))))))) Vitaly, corporate parties are like that))

I washed my girlfriend, went to a local restaurant, got a little tipsy, had dinner.

Decided that for New Year's Eve we had enough of each other ))))

-------------------------------

I'm gonna get a love ban from the comrades...)

Aleksey Panfilov:

The difference equations of N-order polynomials do not have this drawback. Sooner or later I will check the channel on these equations too.

Quite a strange statement.

A polynomial of any degree is redrawable. Only its trace trace is not redrawable.

Nikolai Semko:

This is a very strange assertion.

A polynomial of any degree is redrawable. Only its trace trail is not redrawable.

We are talking about different methods(there was a link to a code example). You build a polynomial based on a regression of any length (line). In the difference variant you construct one point connected by a polynomial with N neighbouring points and a new price point. As a"tracing trace", you can leave N+1 adjacent points connected by a polynomial. Construction scheme.

How many points from the polynomial do you leave as a"tracing trace"?

Reason: