How do you feel about the riskiest trading strategy, namely unwinding the deposit. - page 6

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

You can tell an honest man straight away)))

Look at the line today 19:39 and calculate the percentage of the balance. Where am I not being honest?

Sergo19:
Look at the line today 19:39 and calculate the percentage on the balance sheet. And where am I not being honest ?

Did I say anything about lying?( You can tellan honest man straight away)). ).

To cover 1.5% at once in a 40% drawdown is a feat))

Ludmila1952:
To cover 1.5% at once in a 40% drawdown is a feat))

I'm not trying to cover a single drawdown, I'm waiting for a clearer situation on the pair to act. I simply continue to earn and adhere to my goal and add +10% daily. Sooner or later the situation will become clear to me and I will open this minus lock, and by that time I will increase balance and the drawdown will be around 10% and then I will definitely open a lock to withdraw in profit. This is not a feat, but a methodical and thoughtful confident steps.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:
What a good memory you have after all.)))

Don't "poke fun" at me, Alexander!

I'm worried about your deposit run-up, I've told you more than once. I'm sure you'll get to a million rubles, and we'll show everyone how it's possible ! The main thing is to follow my advice - with every paycheck to put aside 20tr on the deposit. We will succeed!

Georgiy Merts:

Don't "piss off" me, Alexander!

I'm worried about your deposit run-up, I've told you more than once. I'm sure you'll make it to a million roubles, and we'll show everyone how it's possible! The main thing is to follow my advice - with every paycheck to put aside 20tr on the deposit. We will succeed!

Thank you for your worries. About "you" and "you", some smart guys resent being addressed as "you", other normal guys say don't "you". I think it's better and more correct to use the word "you". "YOU" is to address several people or a person with many personalities inside (sick people) I see you are a healthy person, how about others, I don't know😂

I only trade this way, sometimes the deposit is repaid in weeks, a month at the most, and I withdraw all my profits, sometimes I leave the backlog if I do not need the money urgently. If there is a drawdown of more than 50%, then I put it to withdrawal. For Forex this is the only way, or have you forgotten how "snotty" currency pairs are sometimes drawn?

I'm saving 3k to 5k every month to break even. The scheme is simple, aim for a 1 in 3 deal. I start with 1k for the whole cutlet. Several times I've closed 4 trades in a row. 1k is 70-80k. So why not? It's not a strategy, it's an MM.

Alymzhan Kerimov:
I'm saving 3k to 5k every month to break even. The scheme is simple, aim for a 1 in 3 deal. I start with 1k for the whole cutlet. Several times I've closed 4 trades in a row. 1k is 70-80k. So why not? It's not a strategy, it's an MM.
And what is the strategy based on? With entrances on the whole cutlet there should be accurate entries.

Georgiy Merts:

Show me at least one such statement.

As a rule, people "raise" their securities quite differently.

Once you lose, twice you lose, three times you lose, then you give up the dirty business.

I´ve seen an example of one robot monitor (I´m not going to publicize it), its author raised his deposit by more than 200 K in a month, 220 in my opinion. He withdrew more than 200 and the rest was lost. That´s it, he´s now taking small amounts on risky monitors... I'm talking about "Show me at least one of those statements."

Reason: