Bitcoin in WM . Experiment. 15.12.2017 bought 0.98 USD, 0.00005 VTS . Getting rich live. - page 11

Uladzimir Izerski:

The question is, who pays for this circus?

The circus is paid for by the parents of fifth graders. So you pay for everything.

You had 10 roubles, and in a year you still have 10 roubles.

I had 10 rubles and now I have 150. You've become poorer towards me. So you gave me 140 rubles, thank you, my friend!

Evgeny Belyaev:

The circus is paid for by the parents of fifth graders. So you pay for everything.

You had 10 roubles, a year later you have 10 roubles left.

I had 10 rubles and now I have 150. You've become poorer towards me. So you gave me 140 rubles, thank you, my friend!

I thought you were better than that. I'm sorry, my mistake.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I thought you were better than that.

Wrong indeed, learn your mother tongue!

Evgeny Belyaev:

Really mistaken, learn your mother tongue!

Don't stoop to being a schoolboy, it certainly doesn't look good on you.((( Please don't smear the branch again.

The evening's layout looks like this.

It's the end of 2017. The last schedule of the year.

Happy New Year. May it bring everyone profit and pleasure from playing or working in the financial markets.

Good health, stamina and patience to all. Peace and prosperity.

Topeka starter throw the password to monitor the account!!! (in private please)

ruslan:

Topeka starter throw the investor password to monitor the account !!! (in private please)

No need to step on a man's toes.

For January 1, 2018 we are starting a new countdown.

ruslan:

Topeka starter throw the password to monitor the account!!! (in private please)

He said it's an experiment with webmoney, there are no investor passwords. You just move money between webmoney accounts. I've tried it too, I've made +30% in webmoney, but what is monitoring here?

ruslan:

Topic Starter throw the password to the investor to monitor the account! (in private please)

I'm afraid if I give you the password, the drawdown will increase dramatically.