Bitcoin in WM . Experiment. 15.12.2017 bought 0.98 USD, 0.00005 VTS . Getting rich live. - page 3

Alexandr Murzin:

Bitcoin buy rate in WM 1BMX=19.57USD, 1BMX=0.001VTS

Reverse rate 1BMX=16.9USD

Bitcoin exchange rate in MT4 = 17730 USD.

I bought 0.05 BMX is 0.00005 VTS for 0.98 USD.

The experiment has started.

In general, the idea is interesting ... and most importantly, everything is in webmoney itself and no need to bother with these exchangers. Putting there commission + transaction fee + withdrawal fee. And everything is in one place and sell and buy. I looked at the internal BM exchange so it is very liquid there!

Oleg Mamchenko:
And in general, the idea is interesting ... Most importantly, everything is within webmoney and there is no need to bother with these exchanges. Putting commission there + commission for transactions + withdrawal commission. And everything is in one place and sell and buy. I looked at the internal BM exchange so it is very liquid there!

With that spread, what's the interest? The volatility won't be the same with the launch of the futures. Well, maybe it will somehow get to 20,000 and that's it.

It's going to collapse soon and you're shuffling it around

Sergey Vradiy:

With that spread, what's the interest? The volatility won't be the same with the launch of the futures. Well, maybe it will somehow get to 20,000 and that's it.

And you all calculate and understand that it is even more profitable than working through the exchanges.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I'm having trouble transferring money to the exchange, there's only webmoney and that's it.

So what prevents you from getting a couple of other electronic payments? I myself started out with webmoney, and now there are more than 20 different ones, and I've forgotten when I ever used webmoney.

Vadim Derevitskij:

So what prevents you from having a couple of other electronic payments? I myself started out with WebMoney, but now there are more than 20 different ones, and I've forgotten when I ever used WebMoney.

There is also OkRow, but I could not transfer to it from webmani, there are no exchangers that support this direction. Found one yesterday to transfer directly to exmo, but it needs check for webmoney, and I have no vendor attestat, so I am also out of luck.

Other e-wallets don't seem to help.

to the author of the first message.
You should not have taken a derivative, you should have bought bitcoin directly on their exchange for vm.
It's cheaper and has the same exchange rates and movements as the other exchanges.

Alexandr Gavrilin:
To the author of the first message.
You should not have taken a derivative, you should have bought bitcoin directly on their exchange for vm.
It's cheaper and has the same exchange rates and movements as the other exchanges.

"What kind of exchange? Probably a list of exchangers?

Alexandr Murzin:

"On their exchange" - what exchange? Probably a list of exchangers?

wm.exchanger.ru

and there is also indx.ru

Автоматический обмен WebMoney
Автоматический обмен WebMoney
  • wm.exchanger.ru
Сервис Exchanger предназначен для автоматического p2p-обмена титульных знаков WebMoney между участниками системы WebMoney Transfer

By the way, wmh seems to be a fork
Reason: