From theory to practice - page 893

vladevgeniy:
OK, beckoned many times, but one will have to write))))) If the real FelixWhite were writing here, I'd learn this thread by heart))))))))))) And the likes of Neo and Ataman (well heaven forbid)... You could have GaryTrader ppl))) If, Alexander, you like calling me that, I'm flattered))) But, in this case, the content does not match the label)))))))

Good. However - to the point.

Have there been threads on Spider about Brownian motion (random processes) theory in the market, Bachelier theory, etc.?

I don't know about that... There used to be a lot of good forums, there aren't any now.... I didn't even catch it back then... Shards, shards of debris... Invest was good)) Sometimes I see Semen Semenych's turkeys for sale on the market... The idea was cool then))) But you have to use it yourself. Yes and packages like neuroshell (it was new) Discussed actively.... Now it's a pity... All is lost, I don't see new..........

vladevgeniy:
I don't know about that. There used to be a lot of good forums, now there aren't any.... Yeah, I didn't catch it back then either... Shards, shards, shards... Invest was good)) Sometimes I see Semen Semenych's turkeys for sale on the market... The idea was cool then))) But you have to use it yourself. Yes and packages like neuroshell (it was new) Discussed actively.... Now it's a pity... All is lost, I don't see new..........

Pity... I'd like to read it. Well, all right - any ideas, write. Of course, no one cancels jokes here :)))

vladevgeniy:

If you sit in minutes, you may just not be able to see the forest for the trees.)

On ticks, there may already be complete blindness). You can't even see the trees, perhaps not even the leaves.

There's no escaping logic.

vladevgeniy:
I don't know about that. There used to be a lot of smart forums, there aren't any now.... Yeah, I didn't catch it back then either... Shards, shards of debris... Invest was good)) Sometimes I see Semen Semenych's turkeys for sale on the market... The idea was cool then))) But you have to use it yourself. Yes and packages like neuroshell (it was new) Discussed actively.... Now it's a pity... All is lost, I don't see new..........

Nothing is unclear. Commerce has laid everyone out on the table. The know-how is already only paid for. And that's normal in today's world.

77 made a rather revolutionary suggestion at the time.

77)))) Anyway, people... Well there are no forums and there aren't. Anything is gone...... ))) We need to discuss what's out there!!! And don't do the same actions that don't lead to success in the hope that they will lead exactly to it)))) IMHO

vladevgeniy:
77))))

At one time we used to call Semyon Sememich by that abbreviation. He went to Germany, but I don't know what happened to him.

Uladzimir Izerski:

At one time we used to call Semyon Sememych by that acronym.

That's what I understood.) But it looks cool now. The smiley faces are correct))))

vladevgeniy:

That's what I figured) But it looks cool now. Smiley faces right))))

Never mind)))

I don't see any engines of thought like that now.)

Well, we write in the engine branch))) He's really getting his kicks.) But never mind... Movement is life.)
Reason: