From theory to practice - page 775

Alexander_K2:

Yep.... That's what life-giving trends do :(((

And no amount of excess has helped... :(((

All the same, I think this style of presentation (theory+states from demos, or better - from the real one) is the most constructive. To which I also urge everyone.

At least everyone will see that this or that approach to trading works or not. Ugh...

Олег avtomat:

Exactly.

And that's not all...

This is even more beautiful:

Total disgrace and defeat...

Ugh, one more time.

Alexander_K2:

No, I just see, for example, Automat or Zhenya Chumakov's passion for breakeven. I just want 100% of my trades to be on the upside.

I myself still suffer from this obsession. Psychology, what can I say...

But, this is the wrong, soul-stealing approach to the case. IMHO.

No, I never said that I need 100% profitable trades.

It is more important to me that in each trade the ratio of profit is several times higher than the loss.

Alexander_K2:

And that's not all...

This is even more beautiful:

Total disgrace and defeat...

Ugh, one more time.

Don't get upset, the way out seems obvious to me - instead of entering the trade immediately it is better to put a pending order. If the price goes inside the channel, then fine. If it moves in the trend, well, let it move, as long as it does not catch the pending order before that.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

No, I never said that I needed 100% profitable trades, I'm confused with someone else.

It's more important to me that in each trade the ratio of profit is several times higher than the loss.

Pardon me, Zhenya - maybe I don't understand...

What difference does it make?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Don't get upset, the way out seems obvious to me - instead of entering the trade immediately, you better put a pending order. If the price goes inside the channel, great. If it moves in the trend, well, let it move, as long as it does not catch the pending order before that.

I'm not particularly upset - it's a demo, not a real one: ))))

However, I would like to see more healing trading from other forum members.

Ideally - a person comes to the forefront, says: "This is how you trade on Gann theory! And he puts up screenshots of trades and the state.

How hard can it be? !!!! It's freaking me out, literally.

Sascha replied to K2 in a personal message, maybe he can help who knows...

Alexander_K2:

I'm not particularly upset - it's a demo, not a real one: ))))

However, I would like to see more healing trading from other forum members.

Ideally - a person comes to the forefront, says: "This is how you trade on Gann theory! And he puts up screenshots of trades and the state.

How hard can it be? !!!! It makes me sick, literally.

You are just like a child who believes and hopes that Father Christmas will put a grail under your tree on New Year's Eve).

Evgeniy Chumakov:
Sasha replied to K2 in a private message. Maybe he can help, who knows...

Thanks, Gianni.

Don't you have any practice yet? On a demo at least...

I'd like to see someone's trading, based on some theory...

Gentlemen!

Why are you all hiding in the corners like cockroaches?! Show some fucking courage, man. Show me some trading based on some theory, please.

Reason: